1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bed wetting WUT

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by GayNurse95, Apr 29, 2014.

1. GayNurse95

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have secondary enuresis. I started wetting the bed in 2012, and happened frequently until I got on meds. I stopped for awhile, only happening once every three months or so. Then, in January, I started again. When I started to wonder if homosexaulity is a sin? It turns out it wasn't and I could finally love women again. I wet the bed around two to four times a month. And no, I wasn't going to the washroom in my dreams either. It happened again on Sunday, a few days after I came out to my parents.
    What is going on?
    Addt'l info:
    I get lots of water
    I exercise 5 times a week.
    I do not have burning on the toilet
    I sleep normally, and through the night
    I have an enuresis alarm
    I'm a virgin, and will be until I am married
    My cats name is Mittens

2. Yosia

Well that last one is the problem, naming your cat Mittens has put a curse on you~ XD

For some people it happens >.< you say you get lots of water, maybe you drink bit too much? Do you need a wee a lot in the day? If so then maybe a little less might stop~
    Maybe worrying can cause it? Is there any way you can relax yourself before you sleep? And make sure you have a wee before you sleep ^.^

3. emkorora

emkorora Guest

I know that nnearly uncontrollable urination (several times in a night) can be linked to diabetes. I'd consult your primary care physician.

4. GayNurse95

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    well, I go to the bathroom just as much as anyone else, around 4-5 times.
    I don't drink that much before I sleep. I do some nights, and its water (I don't drink alcohol) and some nights I do, some nights I don't wet myself.

5. Gates

Gates Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It could be that you're having muscle spasms; it's even possible that such spasm are triggered by stress (as you described). I would recommend the following:
    1) Consult with you GP and ask if you could:
    a. Be having muscle spasms
    b. Have muscle weakness
    c. Could be having these experiences due to severe stress
    d. If this might be a chronic infection/ disease
    2) Depending upon your GP, you may be referred to a gynecologist and/ or physical therapist and/ or for blood work and/ or to a counselor

It may be as simple as strengthening your pelvic floor muscles through exercise, it may require behavior modifications, or it may require medicine. In any case, this is suggestive of some underlying issues that must be dealt with.