1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cracking Joints

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by AaronMed, May 1, 2014.

1. AaronMed

Alrighty, so here's a marginally embarrassing thing, but I want to ask. When I have anal with my boyfriend, some positions (like 85%) cause my hip to make a cracking sound to the rhythm of my thrusts. I'm really embarrassed by it. How do I stop this from happening?

2. Ridiculous

Change position, probably. There isn't a lot you can do. You could try stretching or yoga, or some light exercise some time beforehand just to warm up that area, but I certainly can't guarantee this will do much to stop it.

Those sounds are called crepitus by the way, if you want to look it up.

3. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do you get pain in your hips? If so, you should stop and consider what's causing it and potentially seeking a doctors opinion.

Also, is the cracking muscular or skeletal? If it's muscular then stretching and improving your flexibility is a good idea. If it's skeletal, you should consider your position and technique and what you can do to minimise the wear on your joints. Also fish oil supplements are good for joints. Things like cod liver oil or omega 3,6&9 tablets.

Happy days :slight_smile: