1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

white spot on back of throat

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by lil legs, May 2, 2014.

1. lil legs

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    hey guys, I just want a little advice, a work mate had a cold and felt like he passed it on to me but i just looked in a mirror and i have a single white spot about the size of a grain of rice on one side of my throat making it sore, my question isn't to get a diagnosis, if i need to go docs i will, but im seeing my boyfriend before any chance of going docs so i want to know if it's a terrible idea to kiss him and give him a blow job? I don't see him very often so the last thing i want to do is not kiss him. any advice please? thanks.

2. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sorry, you may have to not kiss him! Sounds like the beginning of tonsillitis or at the very least a throat infection for which you should be seeing a doctor first! You do not want to be sharing that with your BF...

3. lil legs

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would see a doc first greatwhale, but it's now the start of the bank holiday which means doctors hours are none existant -_- thanks for your reply though, guess I'll be playing it safe :frowning2:

4. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So sad! :icon_sad:

I am still on antibiotics from a bout of tonsillitis I endured last week, the fever was atrocious and I wouldn't wish that on anyone!

You will no doubt have other ways to have fun (bring lots of hand sanitizer)!

5. lil legs

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ah that sucks, luckily I don't have a fever, just this spot, i've been down to a local pharmacy and I have some spray to soothe my throat, hopefully that sorts my throat, hopefully I've caught it early enough for it not to be a problem :slight_smile: I'll be sleeping round his so we'll definitely have lots of other fun :wink:

6. TraceElement

Gargle with some warm salt water or listerine, as they can kill bacteria. Take some Motrin or Advil to help with the pain, and hydrate.