1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Masturbation Problem

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Monika the Diva, May 5, 2014.

1. Monika the Diva

Okay, so on Friday i am going to the fertility clinic. I haven't masturbated in 3 days and i don't want to because i am going to the clinic on Friday so i want to maximize my sperm count for the donation. Second, the only reason i masturbate it is because i want to stop myself from getting wood. Its become like a function like farting. I hate it and it is a necessary evil. I'm glad i only have 3 more days left.

2. Gates

Gates Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    :frowning2: I'm sorry you have to deal with that. But re the clinic, you know that you shouldn't be tucking, right? You can after but that alone can impact fertility.

3. Aquilo

Isn't fresher sperm better? I can remember an article which mentioned that sex has the highest chance for fertilization during morning because the sperm is more fresh then.. Unless they told you that more sperm is better of course, maybe ask the doctors.

4. Monika the Diva

Because im used to tucking it in often. Out of curiosity I went to a urologist a while ago. He said I have 31 million cells per millimeter. I actually plan on heading to the clinic Very early in the morning. I plan on heading out of my house at 6am.

5. Gates

Gates Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I guess you're OK then but you might ask your doctor. The issue with tucking is that it raises the temperature of the gonads and can kill off sperm. I don't know what a normal count is, though, so maybe you're OK. :slight_smile:

6. Monika the Diva

Yeah 31 million is a little over average. By the time I fill up the sample ill estimate that ill have more than 20 milimeters that way ill have 20 times more cells. Also in the unfreezing process 50 percent die off upon being thawed out. So the more I put in the better.

7. Gates

Gates Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone