1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bigger toys into anus problem

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Alyss, May 5, 2014.

1. Alyss

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey

I tried bigger dildo - 10 inch length and 1.6 inch wide. However had problems with it. Used lot of lube but:
    It was extreme pain when tried it slide into my ass; I think it was too wide. Also at length was able to put it about max. 5 inch depth.
    Is that really big toy? I read in the web that people deal with 2 inch wide, but for me 1.6 was too big. Just gave up to that.
    Just afraid that can damage my ass..Are my concerns unfounded?

Greets

2. Ridiculous

1.6 inches wide isn't too bad, make sure you are preparing and relaxing your butt beforehand sufficiently (use your fingers) and ensure that you are using enough lube.

10 inches is far too long to expect to insert. You've got a bend at the end of your rectum about 6 inches in, so it is quite difficult (and likely painful) to get past section, especially with a wide toy. I wouldn't expect to be using more than 6 inches of its length.

3. Gen

Gen

To add to Ridiculous's post.

I could definitely see that as being categorized as 'big'. The thing about self-pleasure is that, although the objective may be to receive the greatest amount of pleasure, it isn't necessarily a good idea to continuously push ones limits further and further. Truthfully, in the case of masturbation by penetration less is often much better than more.

The anal cavity is one of the most durable and adaptive orifices in the body. It is a canal that has the ability to stretch and accommodate the vast majority of what we would naturally find in the world phallically; however, simply because it has the ability to stretch to certain ranges doesn't mean that its elasticity will naturally recover afterwards. Many people view masturbation through penetration as something to be consistently increased or as a way to prepare for future partners. While masturbation can certainly be useful in preparing for future endeavors, it shouldn't be a constant upward battle.

In fact, I wouldn't personally recommend increasing the size of a toy beyond seven for regular use as too much larger will no doubt have an effect on elasticity if used regularly. It is possible to find ourselves with a partner who will surpass those sizes in the future, but for the purpose of masturbation it can be much easier on the recovering capabilities of the muscles to be a bit more moderate.

4. Alyss

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks for replies.

I gave it up. Even though it was pleasurable (though painful) but I am freaking out that can tear my anus or gape it too much, so left that dildo out for the moment.

5. frostedflakes

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    After reading your post, there is a concern that comes to mind. One concern that comes to mind is that you could get a hemorrhoid if you take in a dildo that is of a bigger size than what your body is used to. The width of the dildo that you described isn't that big compared to the length of it.