1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is my fetishism normal?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Despitelove, May 7, 2014.

1. Despitelove

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I get aroused when someone shaves my hair and I really like people who are called skinhead
    they look like this
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ppbEUdKLM...Y_yOL1Fw/s1600/tttttttttttttttttttttttt-1.jpg
    http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs43/i/2009/116/e/7/Skinhead_Gay_Love_Affair_by_Rocknroll_vengeance.jpg

I think I am a masochist. I don't like to be beaten up (nobody would), but I like to be humiliated in public. Having my hair shaved is just one of the humiliating think that I like to do. I also like for example being tied with a rope on a bed. I like to be controlled and objectified by someone.

Is my fetishism normal?
    Have you ever been in touch with someone who is gay and skinhead? What do you think about the gay skinhead movement?

I'm really into gay skinhead. It's just a sexual fetishism. It is not related to any politic issue at all. I'm not politically oriented , I just like to be dominated by a skinhead.

#1 Despitelove, May 7, 2014
    Last edited: May 7, 2014
  2. Trentacles

If you like it then go for it. Don't let other people judge you.

3. PatrickUK

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Skinheads are one of many gay sub-cultures, although gay skins are not always into domination and fetishism, or far right politics. Some people are just attracted to the whole skinhead look and style. I get the attraction myself actually - it's very masculine.

It's not for us to judge what is and isn't normal. If you like something, you like something, it's your right. We all have our own sexual tastes and fantasies to indulge.

If you're happy that's what matters

4. Despitelove

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I know there's a gay skinhead community in Manchester and in Scotland, but I think it is really difficult to see someone with these tastes (where I do live for example it's even difficult to find someone who is gay because everyone is scared to come out) However now I'm happy because I think that fetishism could make my life even better, and I don't have to be ashamed. I hope I will realize my fantasies in my life.

IS there anyone else or do you know anyone who is part of the gay skinhead communities?

5. Theron

A number of kinks have more followers than most people realize.

6. SeekingTruth

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I like being bound and like binding. Makes me so horny. I hear a lot of people have secret fetishes of all sorts. Seems natural for a human to have some sort of "oddity" that turns them on. If it turns you on and doesn't hurt others, go for it is my opinion.

7. Despitelove

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Is there someone like me? I mean, someone who likes shaving someone's hair and is into skinhead fetishism.
    Just curious.

8. Theron

I'm not into skinheads, but I keep my hair buzzed super short.