1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I can't even sum it up in a title.

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Tigermilk, May 8, 2014.

1. Tigermilk

But I'm sure it's not rare or new, whatevs. But I've never actually expressed these feelings, because I've never been sure.

And please, tell me if I'm being inappropriate & censor or delete the thread, I'm still new. But I have to at least voice this somehow.

I want a man, and i.. god. I fucking want to lick & suck & throat a hu..

:-/ I mostly bring it up because I never have & this is the first time I felt I could & should say. That & I've been really fucking tempted to jump the bones of a couple of guy friends, but I know there's so much more than sex, there's people & hearts & life & friendships & more, so I've held off.

But I'm getting so awkwardly frustrated & I dunno... :/ Why am I even talking. Gefrunk. I'm so sorry if this is an inappropriate post, it'd be nice if there were an appropriate place to express what I feel & want, without seeming like an internet troll :frowning2:

2. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't worry - it's perfectly okay to talk about sexual feelings/desires. :thumbsup:

I think most gay guys go through some intense sexual cravings, at least that's the feeling I get from a lot of young gay guys.
    You just want to be manhandled a little bit. Roughed around. Locker room fantasies.

Those are very common feelings - I've had them too, and I've thought the same thing: "I should just call up a friend and get him to come over here."

All I can advise is that you don't let your sexual desires get the better of you.
    I know how strong the desires can be, but we both know it's better to not act on those desires.\

If you need to, buy some sex toys to keep yourself busy until your sex drive falls a little bit - that helped me.
    Your desires won't constantly be this intense.

3. Tigermilk

Thanks man, I appreciate the thoughts. I could really do with my desire calming
    down a bit. I think it's mostly an issue because I definitely know I'm not straight,
    but I'm still a virgin to men. So y'know. I get wrapped up in my head & heart & body;
    and then I get overwhelmed by how hot I am for the thought a clever sexy man & god, I want. But... I've managed to be not stupid about my lust so far, I just have my moments
    & then it really helps to express it somehow. And I'm sure it's not at all unique, but I have moments where I just want to say stuff.. and god. I feel terrible, cos I've been so wrapped up in school & it's finals weeks now, and I really need & want to explore on here & actually talk about stuff. But it's sort of a safe place band-aid, if you know what I mean? :-/ I.. sigh.