1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anal sex not the best with bf

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by lil legs, May 10, 2014.

1. lil legs

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey guys, this is a straight forward question, my boyfriends dick is quite thick, he's my first and it's quite uncomfortable when he penetrates me, we always use 2 fingers before going into eachother, but that doesn't particularly help much, any other advise please except trying 3 fingers? thanks

2. Theron

Why not three fingers? With enough time, patience, and preparation, some people get an entire fist in. Just take your time, use lots of lube. And don't rush to the screwing part; sometimes the foreplay is the best part and the end is just a cherry on top of dessert.

I can easily spend half an hour on just fingering because I enjoy making my fiance writhe.

3. lil legs

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    only reason i said no to three fingers here is because i already knew that was an option but want to know of any other ways to make it more pleasant, I prefer penetration with our dicks personally, I love how intimate that is between me and my bf, I don't rush the foreplay, but it doesn't really last any longer than i feel it needs to, if that makes sense

4. Theron

It'll hurt more if you don't take your time. Three fingers is the width of an average penis, and if your boyfriend is thicker than average, you definitely need to get up to at least three if you're not enjoying the pain.

I get it, my fiance is my sub, but your top's job is much like my job as a Dom--to make sure my sub is not suffering undue (or unwanted) pain. Sex should be fun, and it should only be painful if you want it to be. ;P

5. lil legs

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    maybe more time an the extra finger is needed, Id say he's average and im smaller than average then, i can only compare his size to mine, so naturally i didn't want to consider myself as being small but meh, he likes it so idc much about size, we both let whoever is bottoming to have more control, use possistions where it's not the tops job to move aswell which makes it more comfortable but i need a little more to widen the hole :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

#5 lil legs, May 10, 2014
    Last edited: May 10, 2014
  6. frostedflakes

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I think that if his size is hard for you to take in, I would try at least 3 fingers. You may even want to try 4 fingers. Getting used to his size may take time, but, it is better to take your time with it, than to rush into it and possibly have an anal tear.

7. lil legs

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think 4 fingers is to much for what i want, we defo take our time though, will just give 3 fingers a try and hopefully things are better

8. Brandiac

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'd honestly tell you to find some sort of a toy for this. Even if 3 fingers are closer to the diamater and stuff, the volume is not distributed evenly and you should also be sure to clip your fingernails before you attempt this. I know I need to. Ouch