1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I keep from my dad finding out?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by GayNurse95, May 11, 2014.

1. GayNurse95

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How do I keep my dad from finding out I masturbate?
    I do have toys, and I don't want him to discover them.
    How do I keel them hidden.
    Also, I did order them online and they coming through the mail.
    The mail comes while I am at school, and I don't want him to be suspicious.
    What do I tell him?
    I might get punished or kicked out if I'm discovered.

2. BelleFromHell

Become a ninja...

Is there a place in your room that your dad doesn't look through often, like under the bed or in a drawer? If so, hide your toys in there. Change hiding spots often if you have to.

You're in college, right? Can't you get your mail shipped to your dorm? If you can't/don't have one, I wouldn't worry to much. Sex related items are usually shipped descreetly.

You're 19 years old, so legally, your father has NO RIGHT to be peeping in your mail. If your dad opens something of yours, contact law enforcement.

3. Gates

Gates Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    She's 18 and lives at home.

Under the mattress is where I use to hide pictures of pretty girls (and no, not nude shots :rolle:slight_smile:.

4. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Get it shipped to a friend's address.

5. Claudette

Claudette Guest

Call whichever carrier is delivering the package & tell them to hold it at the nearest facility, if you drive you can just go to the local facility to pick them up. valid I.D. will be required.

When I was in high school I would hide my pot (I don't do it anymore no worries) and women clothes under a tv cabinet I had, it was low to the ground, and the bottom of the "closet" part of it was only stapled in, so I could remove it with ease, I would also keep a disorganized mess inside so not to raise any suspicion. If you have floating ceiling this is another great place.

Wall phone jack is also another great spot, unscrew the cover plate, grab some string, something strong but not to thick. tie it around whatever it is you're hiding, make sure it is secure (like around the neck of a dildo, before it widens at the tip). toss whatever you're hiding in a ziplock baggie with only the string hanging out, wrap the other end of the string around the screw of the phone jack plate, and tie a knot. slip the ziplock into the wall and replace the plate. viola! Phone wires are low voltage so even with the very impossibly low chance of being shocked, it has less strength then placing your tongue on a 9v battery (admit it, everyone tried that).

In your box spring (this is the bottom part of your bed) ziplock bag and some duct tape. if your bed has no frame this is even better. if you don't have a box spring then ignore this. toss the object into the bag, seal and tape the bag to the inside of the box spring (they don't have bottoms so it's hollow).

Inside a hollowed out book, yup the old prison trick, cut squares out of the pages of a book, leaving only the first and last 10-20 pages intact so as to hide it if anyone opens the cover.

Central air? yup in there too, this place works best if the vents are above you! Remove the duct cover, Place item into the plastic bag, reach up into the venting, there should be an elbow curve around there somewhere, place the baggie right at the edge, raplce cover.

Jewelry lock box - these come in all sizes with spaces to put just about everything, this also makes a great place.

I am pretty much out of ideas lol

6. BelleFromHell

I thought she said she was 19. Derp.
    [​IMG]

That's where I used to hide my yaoi and yuri...

7. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I will echo the comment from Belle.

You are 18 years old. Your father has no business going into your personal stuff.

If he does, and says anything about it, the sensible response would be "What I do in my personal time is my business as long as it isn't harmful. Masturbation isn't. This topic is not open for discussion."

It's very reasonable at this point to start setting clear personal boundaries and expect that they will be honored. It's a difficult conversation to have, but you should be recognized and treated as the adult you are.

8. GayNurse95

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    thanks for the advice, I'll take it in.
    I do have a pretty big room and my order has already been shipped to my place.
    I am afraid that he will find out and I will be punished or "sent to be reformed".
    Since my family is super convective (I am too, but lesbian with powerful urges) and I could be punished, even though the Bible says nothing about such a thing.
    I am going to collage in August, so I'll be off the hook by then.