1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Masturbating problems...

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by berileos, Aug 6, 2008.

1. berileos

berileos Guest

I'm going on a surgery in a few days and I need to do a spermograph...The problem is I haven't yet masturbated(although I'm 16) and I might not be able to do it...It's not important for the surgery,but it would be helpful if I could do it.Any suggestions?

2. Ty

Ty Guest

I found this on google. Maybe that'll be helpful?

Im sure you'll be able to do it. Just do what feels good.

3. berileos

berileos Guest

Well,it wasn't much of a help as it only explains masturbation for the men who already had it...I just hope they have gay magazines...

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't hope - take some with you. What sort of things turn you on? Maybe a really hot story? Print it out and take it with you.

How do you do it? It's pretty much an individual thing. The two main ways to masturbate are by stroking your penis with your hand, or by rubbing it against something(usually something soft). You might try both methods out to see if one is preferable to you. Give yourself some private time, lock your door if you can, and try it out. If you're not circumcised, you should be able to stroke yourself without lubrication. But you might try lubrication - hand lotion, whatever's handy - in any event. Get naked, sit down or lie down (your choice), put some lubricant on your penis, and start stroking. It appears most guys tend to use their "favored" hand - if you're right-handed, you'll probably do best using your right hand. Close your eyes, and let your fantasies run wild. Don't worry about technique - if you're enjoying it, you're doing it right. :slight_smile:

If you'd prefer to try the "rubbing" technique, find something soft you might think will work well. A soft blanket or piece of clothing will work. Lay it across your bed, get undressed, put yourself over top of it (face down), and start "thrusting" into it. It'll probably take a bit of time and trial-and-error to figure out the best way to do that. Once you've figured it out, again, close your eyes, and let the fantasies go nuts.

Assuming everything's in working order, you'll probably hit orgasm. This will probably be quite messy, so you may want to have a hot washcloth close by to aid in cleaning up. And if you don't want to mess up your piece of fabric, obviously, move away once when you get to that point.

Lex

5. Nitro

Not so much on the point of how-to (rest assured that the mechanics of masturbation have been accurately described already) and more to the point of what was for me an error that held things up. As Lex so accurately put it - let the fantasies go nuts. If you try to censor your them you will probably tire yourself out before you get anywhere. I would also suggest figuring out what works for you before you are on the spot needing to provide a sample.

This all of course from my personal recollections of a first time - I made my day's project trying to figure out this "masturbation" thing - from after breakfast until late at night trying to force certain inspiration - and just a few minutes of letting inspiration come to me.

As a final note - semen can (although not always are) be projected a fair distance, and have a very distinctive smell. Clean up will be a lot easier if you can take care of the first rather than correcting the second.

6. berileos

berileos Guest

Just wanted to let you know I did it!I thought i couldn't,but it all went well.Thanks for the advices!

7. tylerksub

tylerksub Guest

Congratulations on your new found hobby! Glad to know there isnt anything physically wrong.

8. panda

9. panda

:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:thumbsup::thumbsup:

10. Knowing Me

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Congrats! Have fun!