1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

am I doing it wrong?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by iloveheralways, May 11, 2014.

1. iloveheralways

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hi,
    I'm new here. I posted before about being guy and having a hard time. I ended up in the hospital a few days ago because I was having crying spells and suicidal thoughts. I am feeling better now and they gave me an antidepressant. I still feel anxious at many times throughout the day. I have a hard time being around people, I mean girls to be exact. I can't stop thinking about kissing a girl and holding her but and caressing her boobs. I get wet and feel awkward before girls. I just bought a dildo. But I'm a virgin so I don't know how to use it. I've tried several times but I don't really feel anything good. Am I using it wrong...is it cuz I've never been with someone so don't know how it works. My legs get tight when I'm around girls and I feel weird. I know I'm not ready yet, but I can't stop the urges. Are there any other ways of relieving the tension.

2. Claudette

Claudette Guest

the proper practice would be to arouse yourself before inserting the dildo, you should be moist down below before trying to put something in there.
    also start small especially if you are a virgin. initial penetration & session may hurt because of that fact. so just go slow your first time around.