1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Having a hard time getting the hang of it

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by GayNurse95, May 13, 2014.

1. GayNurse95

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you have seen me post before, you know that I have a mammoth sex drive and need to jerk off daily.
    However, I'm having a hard time getting the hang of it.
    I'm sure aha tot do with my clitoris. I tried a cream and it just made it cool off.
    I tried rubbing around it and it got to nothing.
    I tried directly touching it and it just makes my leg twitch and it feels strong.
    I'm not sure what to do.
    Please help!
    P.S. I am abstain til marriage, and I don't want to think about people as I do it.

2. i think its something you learn as you go. no one thing works for everyone.
    just be patient and try to see what feels good. i think everyone has a general idea, but just go slow.

try to figure out where you get turned on besides the obv. try back, knees, inner thighs, whatever. touch different places of your body lightly, hard, soft.... discover yourself... as it were.

it takes a while to get the hang of it.

3. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Practice makes perfect. :icon_wink You may try different techniques, like humping. Place the pillow in between your legs, you can either fold the pillow in half or use more than one, and rub yourself back and forth against it. It may work better with panties still on, when clitoris is stimulated indirectly, I think. Or you may try touching yourself, try playing with your breasts, etc. Also having fantasies is great.

4. GayNurse95

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Its really frustrating. I really want to get it but can't.
    Orgasm, ehy you so hard to get???

5. Ridiculous

I'm not going to give you any advice but I will say you've made at least 10 threads on this subject in the last week. It would be much easier for you and everyone else if you just kept to one thread, then all your information is in one place (which makes it easier for you to read it and easier for everyone else to know what advice has already been given).