1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How the hell do I have sex when

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by NattyBoo33, May 13, 2014.

1. NattyBoo33

I'm so awkward around males and so scared of STDs?
    The only sexual experiences I've had was giving oral to an age old friend 3 years ago during a two week vacation we had (its long distance) and my last job's coworker gave me oral a few times (which was disgusting and ever since I've been suppressing it.)
    With that coworker we made out a bit and there was only semen to skin contact yet I was terrified for months after I had picked up an std from that.
    With my friend I have no regrets except I wish I was more sexual with him, it just got awkward for me and I wasn't turned on much.

Now I'm not one for sex to be a common thing for me, its just I get so horny sometimes and annoyed by the fact that I can't do anything better than masturbate.

I mainly have the urges to give oral but then I think 'oh I'll pick up herpes doing that'

I'm so frustrated >.>

2. frostedflakes

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Dezurah,

Many people have feat of getting an STD. You are not alone. I have that same fear every time I am intimate with another guy. Even if he and I practiced safe sex, I will still worry about it. The important thing you should know is to just relax. To make you feel better, I suggest you and the person you are having sex with, to get properly tested before engaging in sex, so that way you don't have to worry as much about catching HIV or an STD.