1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cross-gender sex?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Minnie, May 14, 2014.

1. Minnie

Having explored my gender identity, I'm not sure if I see myself having sex as a man or as what I biologically am. How do non-op trans men have sex (with women if there's a difference)? Especially in a way that allows you to physically enjoy it but also feel like... you're doing it as a guy?

2. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Why not use a strap-on? There are some designed so the giver feels it too.

3. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

The feel-doe's supposed to be a strap-on with a reputation for feeling 'real' but requires one to insert it into your...front hole (in case terms are something you're dysphoric about). Others come with pads that rub against your anatomy or some harnesses have pockets where you can insert a pocket vibrator/bullet.

That's probably your best bet in terms of having sex the way you want.

When you're trans, takes a bit of experimentation and creativity to find something that works. Just remember to talk it over with your partner and be willing to experiment in order to figure out what floats your boat.

4. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would try using a penetration toy for mutual stimulation. As a person liking to be penetrated, I don't really care what it is; I just want you to get something out of it too.

I find it quite likely that many women will feel the same way.