1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Woman with abs?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by NicoletteChris, May 16, 2014.

1. NicoletteChris

It's so weird I have 0% attraction to men with abs and toned arms but show me a picture of a woman with a small six pack and some toned arms and I'll drool over her. I guess I don't like guys with abs because *ahem* there's no boobs or anything, also I guess I'm one of those lesbians that likes only the idea of being dominated by a woman so I guess a woman with abs does sort of stir something down there for me.

Anyone else like this?

(weird, right? Is it also sorta wrong that I get immensely turned on my strap ons but not penises?)

2. laurenc

laurenc Guest

it is very common and not weird at all for lesbians to find masculine features attractive on women and it is not weird at all to like strap ons and not penises .

3. CharlieHK

CharlieHK Guest

My girlfriend likes how I'm muscular because she likes the idea of me being dominant, so yeah. I mean I'm the opposite, I admire those with muscular bodies, but I myself like more "femme" leaning girls.

Also dildos and penises are two different things...really.

4. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It's not so strange when you consider that male and female body parts are different, even in small ways. Plus, women tend to focus more on cardio and lean muscle building, while the male "ideal" is of some bulky guy with "rock" muscles. It's like comparing a stream of flowing water to a boulder, if you ask me...

5. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Normal. I like a little muscle, but not too much. Whatever floats your boat :wink:

Also strap-ons are different from penises : P

6. ronidanger

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm that girl with abs. Even when I was a little kid I worked out every night. Right now I've gotta work on my arms, I've lost so much muscle since I stopped working construction. I just don't feel like myself without some muscle. I love working out and martial arts. As for what I'm attracted to, I like femmes so they don't have to be muscular but a tomboyish femme with some muscle wouldn't turn me off either. Actually, that'd be really cute.

7. alex3191

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Does anyone have any tips on how to get abs? I've been trying for months but they are barely there. What exercises are best and for how long are you supposed to exercise a day?