1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I no longer want to use my toys anymore and sometimes I just don't feel for penetrati

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by stocking, May 17, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    for a month now I hadn't been using my toys and now I just like my clitoris stimulated ,and sometimes I don't even want fingering anymore is this normal some times when masturbating I just like to lay back and play with my clitoris and before I didn't want that touched very much but now it's like I like having it touched and even for a long period of time . I only enjoyed penetration once but didn't use any toys and I felt like I could just keep going going . Is this normal I just to be a penetrating loving person .

2. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Re: I no longer want to use my toys anymore and sometimes I just don't feel for penet

Anyone :confused:

3. juliegt6

Re: I no longer want to use my toys anymore and sometimes I just don't feel for penet

Yeah it's normal. I've had exes who really got nothing from penetration, toys or guys, but given nerve layout, that's not surprising. A lot of what I do enjoy from penetration is psychological rather than nerve sensations.

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

I use to enjoy the nerve sensation but the desire to do it is not there anymore or not as much

5. jessm14

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people

Yeah everyone is different, I have personally never enjoyed penetration and it has never interested me. Maybe your just not excited by the idea of it anymore so don't feel the urge to do it?

6. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

You might have a point

7. TigerInATophat

Out Status:
    Some people

I have tried toys but never got much out of penetration really and if anything it just felt uncomfortable and weird. But then I've never fantasized about myself being penetrated (by either sex) so it was wasn't a turn on for me to begin with.

8. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

Oh I only fantasize about a woman penetrating me but I don't get how I went from enjoying them to not wanting to use them at all .:confused:

9. TigerInATophat

Out Status:
    Some people

I do remember reading an article somewhere a while back about how women who use vibrators frequently can suffer a loss of arousal from them due to becoming too accustomed to the stimulation, ie it just gets boring after a while. Maybe you could try taking a break from toys for a while and see if that rekindles your desire for them when you do try using them again?

10. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

well maybe that's what happening to me do you still remember the name of that article :confused:?

11. TigerInATophat

Out Status:
    Some people

I don't I'm afraid, it was a long time ago and I only skimmed through it really. Just googled and couldn't find that specific article sorry, but if you search you might be able to find similar ones on the subject maybe?

12. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

I'll do some research but thanks for mentioning it :icon_bigg

13. Theron

I just want to say I have a straight female friend who is a Domme. She enjoys topping straight guys, but she is STILL a virgin when it comes to penetrative sex for her! She has no interest in being penetrated.

14. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

If more guys were like the ones she were with, I'd go straight in an instant lol
    Nothing wrong with becoming a non-virgin to other sex acts like pegging, and never wanting to be penetrated yourself.

15. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

I like penetration , well use to

16. Joanie

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

The way you describe your situation, that you prefered vaginal stimulation over clitoris when using your toys and now that you stopped the use of toys it's the opposite, well I think it's a bit obvious. Adaptation. When you were stimulating your vagina a lot with your toys, your body was reacting to that. But when you diminished that stimulation, your sensations came back to your clitoris. Just like for most women, the clitoris is supposed to be the most sensitive part. I think if you would start back using your toys and "force" things a bit by trying for a longer period of time, your body would switch back to giving you more sensations in your vagina. The body just reacts and adapts, in other words. For your pleasure. :wink:

Just my opinion.

Joanie.

17. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

so i'm versatile, but i was forcing myself to use it ,now I just use my fingers , I only want to use my toys now when I truly want them for some reason I thought I had to use them all the time because I was worried because if a girl wanted to strap me I wanted to be comfortable and use to it . but I did love finger and dildo penetration but it's so weird my clit use to hurt if I stayed to long on it so I switched to penetration to get pleasure when i was in my early 20's then I loved it but now it's like I just like clitoral stimulation and occasionally some fingering . I don't know what's up with me sometimes to if I lay on my back I don't get much pleasure fingering sure it will be for at the start but then it gets boring and I actually have to sit up like a cowgirl positional to feel full pleasure . It's weird and even with toys .
    their were times I even forced finger penetration because I felt like it was something I should know how to do and there were times I did it because I wanted it .

#17 stocking, May 21, 2014
    Last edited: May 21, 2014
  18. Joanie

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

If the change was progressive, then it must simply be your hormones that are changing with age. It would explain that you're able to stimulate your clit longer now. If it was sudden, then you can look in your life to see what changed. Something physical, something new, something psychological? You know. If it's all mixed up, then life events are influencing your body's chemistry, simply.

In other words, it's your hormones. But overall, it's not a bad thing. You're just like most women, you prefer clitoral stimulation and don't get that much from penetration. Totally normal :slight_smile:

I get that you want to understand what's happening though, I guess what I said above should help you figure it out. But don't stress with that hun.

Joanie.

19. wanderinggirl

Just like sexuality, toy preference is fluid. Some women go through a transition from one to another, where they no longer enjoy one thing and start preferring another. Additionally, there are several ways to be penetrated: by another person's genitals, another person's fingers, your fingers, a toy handled by someone else, a toy handled by you. You may prefer one thing at one time, and another thing at another time.