1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Life itself is the most beautiful thing.

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Shahidjanyan, May 19, 2014.

1. Shahidjanyan

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Greetings, friends.

Every homosexual has ever thought about suicide. There are a lot of reasons: bullying, misunderstanding of parents, undivided love, cheating of a lover, sudden venereal diseases, inability to find a partner because of appearance.

The world seems as a dark, terrifying, useless and horrible place to be.

Then one starts thinking about suicide without even realizing that one can change everything in life. He only needs to strive for It and start acting.

There are no hopeless situations, there are those who lost hope.

This is why you should never lose hope. You must love yourself and share the joy with everyone around you. Everything will start to work out. You shouldn’t be afraid of yourself.

A small piece of advice: if you are feeling blue find someone who is more desperate than you and help him out. You will be solving someone else’s problems and this will help to forget about your mishaps.

To live and to rejoice!

2. Molly1977

Thanks for this very timely advice. I really needed to read this today. I tend to go between thinking life is worth living and making an effort for what I want and thinking constantly about killing myself. this weekend has been a killing myself weekend so I needed to hear some positive advice as to why I should continue to move forward and make an effort for my life.

3. Brandiac

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This is such a wonderful post! Even though I've recently conquered my depression, got sure about my sexuality and came out to mom and thus ended a horrible period in my life, but it was still very valuable message. And the part about helping people who are struggling even more is amazingly true!

4. Shahidjanyan

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to help.