1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

so, guess what.

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by hairdye, Aug 11, 2008.

1. hairdye

i pretty much lost my virginity last night.
    it was some damn good stuff if you ask me.

everyone always says, the first time is messy or awkward and not that great.
    i beg to differ. ;x

2. unouxx3me

unouxx3me Guest

I agree that the first time isn't bad at all lol...but Congrats? :slight_smile:

3. Haha I'm glad yours wasn't bad. Mine was awkward and alcohol induced xD. It's good that not everyone's first is awkward.

4. hairdye

isn't it just dandy?
    I was completely conscious and not under the influence.

&& I used to say, "I'm a versatile-bottom".
    Now, I'm most definitely a bottom boy. ;x

I can't decide whether it's a plus that I'm sore all over and have a hickey?
    or a minus.

I'm sticking with plus though.
    what was your first time like?

5. Haha it was certainly not something I'd recommend to others. I was at a party and I was drinking quite a bit. This I guy I knew led me to a room and I remember getting in the bed. Lol I have some memory of the actual sex but it's really fuzzy. Lol like I said though I would definitely NOT recommend doing it that way. It's much better when you're fully conscious and remember it all from start to finish.

6. BitterEdge

BitterEdge Guest

I hope my first time is a good experience like yours.

7. Alexander

It's a plus. you will smile each time you touch a bruise and wince and remember what it's from. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

and I agree man, bottoming is hella fun. I would never top unless I had to.

8. Ryesright

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I was drunk, but it was all part of the plan. I'm not recommending this to anyone, but I anticipated some level of pain when I bottomed so I thought if I drank alcohol I'd diminish the pain. I didn't get like...black out drunk, just a little drunk.

We used condoms and suntan lotion for lubricant. We were both virgins. I was the bottom. It was hot, briefly. The guy topping me lasted maybe 90 seconds. Then, it was over...

Um. So. All in all, a brief intro to sex? The later experiences when I've been sober and using an actual lubricant (KY all the way), have been far better. Not to mention that my bf can last longer now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. myra

Mine wasn't too messy or awkward. We laughed alot and were pretty clumsy. (Movies make it look so easy!) It was back seat of the car, after watching superbad and the "romantic" background music was slayer. We had some funny moments. Like me bumping the button on the side of the door and makeing the window go down. Both of us jumped a mile high. After all was said and done both of us laughed becuase, one it was completely unplanned, and two, we couldn't believe we had. Although it wasn't the most romantic or amazing experiences i've had in bed, I will say it was unforgettable and i wouldn't trade it for even the best of first times.

10. Amy

Amy

LOL

congrats, dude. :grin:

11. abercrombieboi

lols sorry about your guy lasting 90 seconds...i feel your pain...my first guy not only lasted 90 seconds...but i swear had a smaller dick than me...not anything against guys with small penises..but this guy would always say that he was suuuuper huge...lols no one will ever understand my disappointement about that...it also sucked cuz i didnt have an orgasm that first time...lols oh well theres always next time

Abercrombieboi<3

12. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My first full-on experience was... good, but somewhat awkward and there were some bad parts to it.

Still, it was among the best I've had so far... and I've had quite a few *blush*