1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

farting during anal? :/

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by lil legs, May 24, 2014.

1. lil legs

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey guys, just a little question, me and my boyfriend are having one little issue with anal sex, I can penetrate him without any issues, but when it comes to him penetrating me I just get a massive build up of gas and if he's in for to long it begins to build preasure up there, occasionally he'd take his dick out and i just wont stop farting... how do i prevent the build up of gas? note that it's not like im farting before he penetrates so is this to do with diet or what? I also don't drink fizzy drinks before starting, plain water or squash for me :slight_smile: thanks

2. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

3. lil legs

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can't say i recall having any of those foods listed, and im possitive i don't have digestive problems

4. Vaettfang

I sometimes have this problem during anal masturbation. I usually try and let all of my gas out beforehand. Hope this helps.

5. Trentacles

I am by far no expert… but is he pulling out and then going back in? Just thinking about things if he goes out your hole could still be open and then air goes in and then his dick pushes the air in as it goes in. i am prob really wrong though

6. DangerAlex

Unfortunately, some flatulence just comes with the territory. Don't be embarrassed because it IS going to happen. All a bottom can do is try to minimize it. It's not gross or smelly; it's just that sometimes we find that fart noises might put a dent on the mood.

I agree with whoever asked if he's going in and out of you repeatedly during sex. When he first enters you and you "acclimate" and stretch, you'll be a little more... "open" when he pulls out, so he'll probably push air into you when he goes back in. This sometimes happens with my boyfriend and me when we switch positions several times. In my experience, it helps to sort of "clench" as he's pulling out, and if I know my boyfriend will be entering me again (like if we're in the process of changing positions) then I'll keep clenching until he's got his dick right there and is ready to slide back in. Since I've been doing this, I've noticed that farting almost never happens.

But like I said, it's unavoidable. It will happen now and then. Hope this helps. Good luck!

7. Hyaline

You aren't the only one this happens to.. When it happens with me, I just giggle and keep going... If it breaks the mood, then excuse yourself and let it out in the restroom and go back to what you were doing. You might ask him to not pull out all the way. Anal can work like a compressor so it is just something that happens with some couples..

8. Gen

Gen

I'm going to have to go against the grain with my advice on this one. Sounds from flatulence originate from vibrations created by air that ripples through the muscles of the rectum. The more relaxed the muscles of the rectum are, the less passing gas or air is inhibited from exiting the body. How often he pulls in and out isn't likely as prominent of a factor as much as whether your rectum remains predominantly relaxed throughout intercourse.

Additionally, gas is more prominent when the body becomes tense for an extended period of time. Although your mind might be into it and relaxed, make sure to be aware of the state of your body.

9. lil legs

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    thanks for all your replies guys, it's not like he pulls in and out to begin with, but after the first release of air, it doesn't really stop, and just builds up preasure, so he only starts taking it out when it builds up loads, he does take his finger(s) out when he fingers me though, like he goes in with his fingers, then out and holds it outside, then goes back in again, could that build up preasure? sounds like Gen maybe right though as im not farting like theres no tomorrow before hand although I'll try and keep my butt squeezed tight as he takes his out and puts it back in to see if that helps, otherwise we'll just try more to get more relaxed. thanks

10. DangerAlex

And I only meant to clench when he's pulling out and until he's ready to go back in. Otherwise I agree with Gen, you should definitely try to relax as much as possible although I know that's much easier said than done. You'll find that with time and more experience, relaxation during anal sex gets much easier.

11. lil legs

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I kinda figured you only meant when he's not in, would be painful if i clenched while he was penetrating me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: relaxing is certianly easier said than done but hopefully i manage it eventually, Im just tense quite alot of the time anyway so i need to relax in general

12. BMC77

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    No experience with sex past Mr. Palm and His Five Brothers. But...just to add perspective...farting during oral is probably a worse experience for all concerned...

13. photogSIL

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I believe this is a build up of "air" being pushed in. Not necessarily a build up of "gas" coming out.

14. DangerAlex

Yes, I agree. Once again, someone says what I'm trying to say much better and much simpler!

15. lil legs

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    if it is mainly due to me not being relaxed, can anyone help in how i can relax myself more?

16. DangerAlex

Stretching beforehand helped me when I was just starting to have anal sex. I mean obviously I'd do this before I saw my boyfriend as watching me do lunges and toe-touches probably wouldn't be very erotic for my boyfriend, but when I knew I'd be seeing him and we'd probably be having sex I would do some light stretching for 15 to 20 minutes. But gay, straight or bi, that's never a bad idea to do before sex, especially if you're kind of "adventurous" or like to change positions a lot (my boyfriend and I usually have sex in at least two or three positions each time).

A big part of it though is just feeling when you're tensing up your body and trying not to let your muscles seize up and trying to purposely relax them. It's possible but not always super easy to do. You'll have to concentrate on it at first, but eventually it'll get easier.

Good luck!

17. oliro

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Most discusting post I have ever read on here/ thank you

18. Theron

Terribly mature since it comes with the gay male sex territory.