1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Males Taking Estrogen

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Nothingness, May 25, 2014.

1. Nothingness

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi I'm a 20 year old male and I was kinda sorta thinking about taking Estrogen tablets to give me a more feminine figure. But I don't know that much about it would it be safe or smart to do so ? I already have a smaller slimmer body type but I want more curves and stuff. I guess what I'm asking is 1. Is it possable 2. What would happen would I get the curves or would It like blow up my heart or something weird like that ? 3. Do you think I should? I really want to be feminine i have a bf and he likes that I'm more girly and he's more manly so I want this.

Thanks

2. SpitfireXSoarin

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, you should do it if YOU want to do it. Just be happy with yourself.

If you do want to, yes it is possible. If Im remembering correctly fat is redistributed, hair grows slower ect. Youd also have to take an antiandrogen to stop testosterone from covering up the effects.

This type of stuff should only be done under a doctors supervision and there are a ton of possible side effects and downsides.

You're essentially looking for male to female hormone replacement therapy so you might try the gender identity/expression part of the forums for better details.

#2 SpitfireXSoarin, May 25, 2014
    Last edited: May 25, 2014
  3. laurenc

laurenc Guest

I hate to be the be the one who tells somone the bad news but it is ilegal to take or buy hormones without a prescrption . also to answer your questions : 1 unless you get are trans the answer is no . 2 yes your body would change into a more femmine shape and you would be at risk for many problems with blood clots and other things you do not want (trust me they are deadly ) . 3 the answer is no I do not think you should take estrogen .

4. Gen

Gen

Estrogen will not cause the changes you wish to see in your body. Hormones can cause certain changes in physical structure, especially facial; however, curves are direct results of genetics and natural fat distribution throughout the body. There are a plethora of women out there seeking those exact same curves.

You're going to want to consider altering your diet and exercise habits. This should actually be very easy as there are plenty of workout plans geared to gaining specific curves on the internet. It shouldn't take more than a Google search. Aside from those factors, there isn't any other option.

5. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

I just have to warn you before you do it that any estrogen you buy online or from anyone other than a pharmacy will be unregulated by the FDA, and may contain impurities and toxins. However depending on where you live, it may be hard to get a prescription.