1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Circumcision problems and restoration

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Tyrael, May 28, 2014.

1. Tyrael

Ok I need some advice. I was circumcised when I was about six years old and so I don't know what it's like to have a foreskin and be sexually active. I have come to realise though that I have very little sensitivity in my penis.

I used to think I had some kind of super power, being able to have sex for hours and never orgasm. I've only ever achieved an orgasm during sex once and that's out of let's just say, many times doing it. Suffice to say that was the happiest day of my life :lol:

Anyway I digress. I was reading that it's possible to restore the foreskin. Maybe not to the way it was, but at least it will look the same and should give back some sensitivity by protecting the glans of the penis. Now I would not consider surgery, but it seems it's possible without it using a method called "tugging" which is fairly self-explanatory.

I am curious to know if anyone else has A) experienced lack of sensitivity and B) has tried or succeeded in restoring their foreskin. Any advice or opinions would be nice.

2. pbateman

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I was circumcised at 16 due to excess foreskin. Basically I couldn't pull it back over my penis' head so had it removed. It's less sensitive that it once was, but not so much I can't, or find it difficult to orgasm. I'd speak to a GP about the fact you've only orgasmed once.

In all honesty, I wouldn't bother about reconstruction. It won't have any benefit apart from an aesthetic point of view. If I'm right in thinking, the foreskin contains nerve endings which are now gone, so recreating a foreskin won't restore those now lost nerve endings.

3. White Knight

Never heard such a thing. As you may know all men in here... at least all the Muslim ones get cut sooner or later. Me and my brother had the operation at the same time, I was probably 4 and he was 6.

I myself never experienced lack of sensitivity on my penis or other guys I have been with.

You say you only experienced orgasm only once... no wet dreams or masturbation till age of 25? From the way of your wording I guess it is more of a delayed ejaculation problem.

4. duende84

Hi there

I am also circed and alsi have been contemplating restoring my FS.

Look for the DTR on the web. It seems to be the best device around. The only reason I dont have one yet is that its a bit $$ and the guy does not ship to Africa.