1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Masterbating, Um...Problems

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Polterpup, May 30, 2014.

1. Polterpup

I don't get it, guys. I've done everything (with the exception of toys because I can't really walk into a sex shop and get one), but I just can't seem to get off. I think I'm broken or something. XD Any ideas on what I should do to fix my, um...problem?

2. Techno Kid

Did you try it in the shower? :slight_smile:
    I feel very creepy giving advice on this to a 14 year old...

#2 Techno Kid, May 30, 2014
    Last edited: May 30, 2014
  3. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Masturbation is harder for female-bodied people. I couldn't get off at your age.

It helps if you're aroused and do 'foreplay' before you touch yourself (Breast touching, setting the scenery with your imagination).

Clitoral stimulation is your best friend. External rubbing for a few minutes gets most of us there.

You can also use an object (like a wet washcloth) for external rubbing. There's also pillow humping, the showerhead technique....lots of things you can do.

4. ljldhoneycutt

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My friend Ashley would have great advice for you. I just have to figure out how to broach the subject.

5. Lipstick Leuger

You are not broken. It takes some time to learn what your body needs in order to climax. If it feels good, then you are doing it right. Just relax and take your time to get to know your body. Once you learn how to do it, you will be able to express this to your future lover and make the experience worthwhile.

6. Jimmy04093

Are you taking any medications? If so, they could be affecting your sex-drive or sensitivity. One of the meds I'm on does this and it takes me forever.

7. Lifesbegun

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Have you looked at yourself down there, so you know where your different bits are? If not I would do so, it will help you discover where you like to touch, try around the clit.