1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

this might be stupid but ..

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by joshy the queen, May 31, 2014.

1. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    well i think since like 6 month no matter how sad im even if my dad hit me even if somebody bullies me even if i watched a sad movie no matter WHAT
    i dont cry at all
    i used to be the most emotional guy all the time but right now i feel heartless so heartless not only i cant cry but i just idk i feel different about who im in those past 6 month
    what happened
    btw about crying why the fuck i cant cry i mean i want to cry i feel like i keep everything inside when i dont :icon_sad:

2. Gengars

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Perhaps you just feel emotionally strained. Like, you want to cry, you just feel too tired to? Something like that? Because i'm pretty sure that's perfectly normal. Just because you can't cry doesn't make you heartless or anything. I mean, i've felt like crying plenty of times, but sometimes, i just feel too tired to cry. I hope I explained that alright.

3. Kabuki

I'm just like this, and it feels horrible!!! What caused me to be like this was constant bullying since childhood and keeping my emotions bottled up. I guess I kept myself from feeling anything freely that now I don't react at all. I do cry though, but they have to be very shocking to me, or something that I feel related to, like unloved children or people in general, abused and bullied characters, or stories related to those things make me teary eyed.

I remember not to long ago, I saw this video that had a vietnamese song and it was over a video from an asian drama or movie, my sister sent it to me and while watching it I cried like I've never cried and it was refreshing.

I'm telling this because maybe something on your life maybe triggered this, so I guess maybe you can relate to the things that has happened to me.

4. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    well i used to self harm to keep it all together and not to feel the need to cry
    after i stopped i felt like when i used to feel when i hurt myself i cant cry i keep it inside im just really stressed hurt and too tired yes i just want to get it all out im tired of keeping it inside
    well i have alot of things that has happened made me feel like shit especially my friend and the gossip that is going around town about me and people glaring at me because of how i walk and dress i dont care about them but i heard crazy stores about this town a gay boy got raped because he is femme and they wanted to know who are his other gay friends he didnt say so they beat him up and ended up in the hospital
    im just stressed since i started to act as myself what if something like that happened to me what if they hurt my family
    btw my family is homophobic so if i got raped they wont care they would just throw me away if im gay and i have no where to go to other than my best friend who lives in a house for poor people with multiple families which i really hate these places god i dont wana end up like this :icon_sad:
    i just look at and think of all these stuff caused by being myself and not wearing my mask of being a straight guy but to tell the truth i have been the happiest guy ever since i started to be myself so im not going back the big lie
    but when i try not to think about it i get more stressed ugh :rolle:

5. Gengars

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That, sounds awful! I'm sorry that you have to put up with that. Is there anyone you know that you can talk to? Like a counsellor perhaps? It sounds to me that you are quite emotionally strained, like how I said earlier. That is probably the most likely reason why you can't cry.

Also, about the story about that boy getting raped, are you absolutely sure that it's true? Chances are that it's just a rumor used to scare you. A scare tactic if you will.

I really hope everything goes better for you! Try your best not to self-harm and stay strong!

6. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    yes im sure it was in the news on the internet dude the law it self have the right here to place me in jail for 3 years if im gay because im being something out of the nature and thats illegal here
    well im going to come out to my friend as soon as he finish his exams and might as well to my mom and will hope they can help me
    im just scared of people and their crazy behavior if something happened i have no one but myself to blame
    dont worry i stopped self harm which im glad i did and i will be strong
    im just scared i gusse

7. Kabuki

(*hug*) I'm very sorry all of those things have been happening to you. I can't begin to understand since I've been lucky to have people surrounding me that support me. I hope you find that circle of support you need, desperately. After many years? of those things, being able to recover from that won't be easy, you just have to hang on and continue forward.
    Be safe when you go out too! You must be very scared about all those news about rape and stuff, take care of yourself and try to always be accompanied and not alone.

I would suggest you contact some of the admin of this site for a more professional help though. You could also look for a psychologist if you feel you need extra help. It is very important for you to be on a place where negativity towards you is not presented. I don't know your age or financial situation, so suggesting to move out is not something I can suggest. But, all in all, look for friends that can serve as a pillar of support to your life, self esteem, and other areas of your life. (*hug*)

8. Gengars

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If you don't mind me asking, what country or state do you live in where sexuality is punishable by law?

I hope you know what you're doing coming out to your friend. Your number one priority should be to figure out if they're bigoted or not first.

9. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    well i dont like saying but its syria ._. yes the country that has the war now that all people hear about in the news these days god i hate saying from where im as some people hated me for that
    anyway i will take extreme careful with my friend but he is so close and also we love each other and such well im going to test him by some stuff to know of course before i come out to him
    i just hope he wont take it personal and thinks i like him i do but i dont want him to know nor i do i want to break his girlfriend heart who is my friend

10. Kabuki

Oh my! No need to be embarrassed, you are not your country, remember that. (*hug*)

You really need to be careful then. If you are at risk of having your freedom taken away from you, then I ask you to please be careful and be certain that those you plan to come out are supportive.

11. Gengars

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oh... Gosh i'm sorry, that actually explains a lot...

Well like Kabuki said, I also suggest you get help from one of the admins if possible. I hope everything goes well and good luck to you!

12. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    thanks guys (*hug*) i will be careful as much as i could
    im just trying not to get stressed but what can the admins do for me anyway ????
    do they know some good people to help me here where i live ????

13. Kabuki

Your welcome (*hug*)
    They may not have info regarding your country, but many of them are very experienced in dealing with emotional problems, like yours. You could give it a try, I can't guarantee it will work, but you won't lose anything by giving it a try. You can send private messages to them, so everything is between you and the admin.

14. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ok thanks kabuki and gengars your both so nice ^^
    im going to contact them soon

15. Kabuki

Oh no need to thank me! I'm glad I'm being useful to you. If you feel you want someone to talk to, please don't feel your bothering me and write me up.

I hope you find the help you need Joshy! (*hug*)

16. Hyaline

I can't comment on your country's laws. I live in the US and people hold that against me too. I like you am not my country but rather one some piece of it.

As far as your personal safety, Do you best to make sure you don't end up alone in a place that might be unsafe. I know you feel better about yourself since you are being honest with the world, but there are times when your safety is more important the being out open...

At some point you might consider studying abroad if you can. It might be an option to get yourself out of that environment and you can get a taste of what it is like to live in a country that might be more accepting of who you are.

17. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    hey thanks for your advice my friend yes i know my safety comes first and i might regret it but i just want to be honest i mean im done i have been so depressed all my life about myself im not going back there now to that dark corner where i hide i just feel so much better now that im a little out to some people and acting the way i want but im going to be careful most of the time as i dont want bad things to happen anyway
    and thanks im going to consider studying abroad but i sure know its not free ._. and that is the problem :icon_sad:
    and thank you for being helpful (*hug*)