1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Orgasm.

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Jebs, Aug 17, 2008.

1. Jebs

Is it even possible to achieve an orgasm without ejaculation? I always thought they went hand in hand and ejaculating meant orgasm. That is how it has always been for me. If that is not the case... then how do you do it? I thought I heard someone mention this in another thread and it got me thinking.

2. Blaz

Blaz Guest

It is possible though extraordinarily difficult. The whole dry-orgasm thing usually happens in younger guys(Beginning puberty) and I can approve that. :wink:

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes, it is possible to reach orgasm without ejaculation. I've done it a couple of times (post-puberty) - once on accident, and a few times on purpose.

The accidental one came about because something interrupted me right before I reached orgasm. (Maybe my cat jumped up on the bed or something - don't really recall.) That tossed my timing enough that when I reached orgasm, my "pump" wasn't really prepared to go. I was confused as hell by it, and decided to press on to reach ejaculation stage, which I hit not long afterwards. Ejaculation without orgasm - enh. It was an interesting phenomenon, simply because I hadn't experienced it before, but you definitely notice that something's missing. :slight_smile:

The intentional ones came about because I was doing something called "edging". Without getting into detail, it involves taking yourself to the very border of orgasm, and then backing away. (Why? That's another thread. :slight_smile: ) A couple times, I've taken myself too far and reached orgasm. When this happened, I used the "squeeze technique" (again, another thread) to attempt to back away. However, in these couple cases, I ended up having the orgasm but not ejaculating.

Lex

4. Bookmarked

Interestingly enough, the orgasm and the ejaculation are two totally different things. Ejaculation is a physical thing (no duh) while the orgasm takes place totally in the brain with no physical root. However, since most people experience both things at around the same time, one gets inevitibly associated with the other. This scientific study (that I was totally reading out of academic interest) discovered that the male orgasm actually takes place a miniscule fraction of a second before the physical thing itself. No idea how you'd go about separating the two...

5. gutsrie

i've had a dry orgasm once. i don't remember how it happened but it felt really good.

6. Psychedelic Bookmarks

You'll never believe this, but actually ALL my orgasms have been ejaculation-less. Seriously. Wierd, huh?

--

Sorry. Ignore me....

7. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Have you seen a doctor? :slight_smile:

Lex

8. KaraBulut

Seen a doctor do what?

Back on topic...

Orgasm in men is a feeling of pleasure that accompanies the contraction of several muscles in the pelvis. This can occur with or without ejaculation, although it is much more pleasurable with ejaculation. So, a man can be multi-orgasmic and can have an orgasm without ejaculation.

http://menshealth.about.com/od/sexualhealth/a/male_orgasm.htm

9. Jebs

Multiple orgasms... would be awesome.

10. Let's just say you can master that technique.

11. Gumtree

Tell me about it :/

I also discovered a way to make one like like triple the time :/

Go the 3 point push!

12. I just sort of learned by myself. It takes a lot of will power. But I never heard of this 'triple the time' thing. What does it exactly mean?