1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to be prepared for sex?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by lovecooper, Jun 7, 2014.

1. lovecooper

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So basically I'm young and of course there will be a time where sexual intercourse will occur. But basically I'm a guy so it's anal I assumed. I'm more bottom... oops lol.
    I'm still a virgin, except one time i gave a blowjob to my best friend. then i got scared because omg what did i just do? am i gonna get aids or something so as u can see i am pretty much naive in the department LOL. I snapped out of my anxiety after realizing we are both virgins so anyway that was one time and two non-infected people cannot just get the virus.

so basically how do i prepare for anal, if i get myself a boyfriend later on in life. I want it to be safe, and yeah. I hope people can help me.

2. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not sure if you are asking the question from purely a safety or 'mechanics' perspective?

Anyway, the most important thing to remember is always, always use condoms and plenty of lube.

If you go on a date always have condoms/lube with you. Don't rely on the other guy to be prepared.

3. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Linco's right - Condoms and lube.
    If you're really curious and want to try to know the feeling before you actually get into the position of having sex, you can try some anal play while masturbating. I started with fingers when I was younger, like 14, and used a dildo when I was 17. That really prepared me for having sex with my boyfriend for the first time. I knew the feelings I'd feel, and I knew about cleaning myself up a bit before sex.

For cleaning, you'll generally want to go to the bathroom (poop) an hour or two before you have sex. Just take your time - make sure you feel empty, and then clean up good with a wet wipe.
    Enemas are not necessary, and can be bad for the long-term health of your anus.

Like I said - doing some anal play on my own before getting to the point of having sex was very helpful for me. I felt the feelings, learned how to make sure I'm clean 90% of the time, and learned what makes my body feel good.

I highly recommend that you check out EC's Resources. There's a lot of helpful information in there, specifically about safe anal sex.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to post them.

4. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

^ This.

Sex is meant to be fun, enjoyable so if you're not feeling it, don't do it. You want to be relaxed, not only so you can focus on the sexy times happening but so your splincher is relaxed and you can take him. Foreplay definitely helps- not only to set the scene but to get both of you ready to go.

Try out different positions- just figure out what works for both of you. Chances are, both of you might be reasonably new to this.