1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tightening Skin

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Brandiac, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Brandiac

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So yeah, I need tips on this. It doesn't matter how many articles I read about the different practices, they never seem to talk too much about how to make your thighs and butt look better. Also I really need to get a tan (and from the Sun, no machinery) and it's said that my sunbathing habits are working against what I want.

I'm also taking daily exercise, one day focusing on push-ups, and the like, and the other I go running. I'd be happy to integrate butt-shaping exercises into my schedule.

2. idkgrrrl

Do some squats.
    There is this Squat Challenge online somewhere and if you do squats everyday, your booty will get like super cute.
    I started to do it, but only went halfway haha

3. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

I'm sure Bike Riding is good for the Glutes.

4. 741852963

Look after your skin, always wear the right sun protection, and if you really want a tan - spray it on. Healthy skin (pale or not) will always look nicer than sun damaged skin in my opinion.

Can sunbathing cause skin looseness? Probably, it certainly damages the skin over time. Reminds me of this popular internet photo: proceed with caution.

5. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Biking is great for your butt. My boyfriend compliments my cyclist's butt frequently. :rolle:

If there's a high school with a sports field that has bleachers, run the stairs on the bleachers, or just run any stairs you can.

As far as things like push-ups, you can do donkey kicks and what we here call "dogs".
    Donkey kicks - Be on your hands and knees, and bring one leg into your chest and then swing it back and up into the air, like a donkey kicks.
    Dogs - Be on your hands and knees, and rotate one leg up at the hip, like a male dog pees on something.
    Do 3 sets of 20 of each of these, on both legs.
    I tried to be clear with those instructions, but they're definitely not easy to describe. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: If it's unclear feel free to tell me.

6. ornoir29

Biking, squats, lunges, climbing steps! :slight_smile:

And of course a good healthy diet: no fizzy drinks, little salt, little sugar, lots of vegetables and fruit.

7. Brandiac

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanks for the tipps, these are all easy to do and you don't have to go very far from home to find an appropriate place for any of them, so they're just about perfect! :grin:
    School's ending this week so I'll be able to put myself to this 100% for the next three months.