1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

True story about my childhood

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Pw95, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Pw95

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I know this might seem outlandish but I can remember when I was as young as in kindergarten I would always ask my friends if they wanted to see my penis. Sometimes they said yes and I would get excited and show it to them, but one kid I grew up with also wanted to show me his penis after I showed him mine. Then we got to the point and started kissing each others penis (really weird and perverted for our age at the time I know). Anyways this became a regular thing between me and this other guy and I'm not sure around what time it actually started but I know by grade three we were actually sucking on each others penises and would take turns putting our penis in the others butt. We wouldn't actually put it in we would just kind of place it there and leave it for a bit,but I've never shared this with anyone and I actually never thought about it until I was in high school which is weird it's almost as if I blocked it out. I'm 20 now and I still see this guy around town and I know people who are friends with him but I always avoid him just because I feel like we would both be thinking about what we used to do when we were children and it would be awkward. Anyone else have experiences of the sort when they were a child?

2. katwat

There was a boy I grew up with. Before kindergarten we would sneak into the bushes at the park and kiss. During kindergarten we would go to opposite sides of the coat closet (had two hangers but opening behind them so double closet type thing) and kiss through the back of the closet. At some point he wanted to kiss with open mouths and tongues like big kids. Then the summer after kindergarten he wanted me to kiss his penis. I didn't do it and he got mad and quit kissing me in the park bushes. In first grade he chose a different girl to kiss.

3. Hyaline

Yeap, something very similar happened to me about that same age... I ended up fooling around with this same guy for many years doing just about everything two boys can do. I never blocked it out as it happened into HS.

I still see him and am friends with him on FB, but we've never spoken about it since. He is married now..

4. Brandiac

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's like everyone has memories like this and I don't. It made me question myself several times as well. While I was searching for just genuine friends, people were kissing in the bushes apparently. I feel like I'm 80 already.