1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Self-pleasure tips

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Minnie, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Minnie

So I masturbate pretty much every day, a mixture of fleeting arousal at the thought and just habit. But it's becoming less enjoyable and I'm having unsatisfying orgasms. Like, they can be intense but the relief after it goes within a second or two. I know it's down to mood a lot of the time.
    I always use a buzzer and stopped using a dildo because I hated being penetrated when exploring my gender identity. Plus it's difficult and weird :confused:
    Any tips on how I can enjoy it more? (I am biologically female.)

---------- Post added 15th Jun 2014 at 03:23 PM ----------

(!)

2. Really

Maybe you need to mix it up a bit? Are you relying on your imagination to "get things done"? Maybe you've temporarily run out of fantasies. You could try some reading material and/or videos. There's quite a lot of stuff on the Internet.

3. Hopefilled

Masturbation is having sex with what should be the one who loves us-best. And giving yourself full permission to come before the session begins can often redefine our sexuality. ALL orgasms are in the brain more than mere body parts. Though some of us enjoy any given stimulation more or less than some others

Fantasies and erotica do have a place in our masturbation but there's also a potential approach of it literally being true Self-Love. You are making love to you on your own terms within the limits of- oh, self-oral being only for the most double jointed of us.

I have deeply embedded fond memories of getting my bottom and wrist joyously sore from using a dildo in attempts to orgasm from anal penetration alone. Well, some prostate action gets along for the ride. The worst side effect beside soreness was a totally stupid grin on my face for hours...

And yeah- female bodies CAN come from anal dildo action- try it as a change of pace. IF you've gender dysphoria about your current status- fantasies of your anal being as in a male body may help...

4. BoiGeorge

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think pleasure begins in the mind... If you can fantasize about what turns you on then you are more likely to enjoy the experience. The mind is a powerful tool in achieving orgasm and pleasure. Try and mix up your fantasies and see what turns you on

5. PlantSoul

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Do you have any fetishes? Perhaps, you can incorporate them into your masturbation sessions.