1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random Sharp Pains In Back

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Polterpup, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Polterpup

So, I've been getting these horrible sharp pains in my back that knock the wind out if me and makes it really hard to breath for a few seconds. The pain comes at random times and there are no warning signs before it happens. It wasn't very common a while back, but it's quickly becoming more frequent. Like, I just had two within the past five minutes. As for where they're located (ladies will get this more than gents) typically it's right about where your bra strap comes on your back. It typically happens on both sides of my spine at the same time. It's just...it's really painful but it only lasts for a few seconds. I'm really unsure of what to do about it.

2. Ridiculous

This isn't something that can really be diagnosed or given advice for via the Internet as there are countless different possible causes. You'll have to go see a doctor, who will be able to examine you.

3. White Knight

It can be many things and some of those are very serious things which should be caught early to fixed, like TBC.

So you might want to get it checked asap.

4. tulipinacup

I do get back pains as well similar to yours but I think the difference is that I usually get it when I'm trying to run or the last time I had this pain was about a week ago when I was trying to jog but it may be because I didn't stretch before I could even start moving.

I don't get this back pain as much as I did back when I never exercised at all so that could probably your problem as well but I cannot give you a medical advice because I think this is something you need to talk to a licensed physician.

5. Najlen

That sounds like something you should get checked for sure.