1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

excercises for loosing your belly

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by looking for me, Jun 16, 2014.

1. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    when you have a bad back. my back is shot from years of abuse, mostly carrying too much weight on the front and on my back. so i need to loose the belly for health and for my personal body image, any ideas of what i can do to make this happen? I've lost about 30 pounds by eating better, mostly cutting snacking and relieving stress associated with my STBX.

any help is appreciated.

2. Najlen

I'm not sure. You should ask your doctor, they usually have information abot that sort of thing.

3. Really

Hi. This might sound crazy but hula-hooping. I'm not kidding. I'm not sure how I got into it but for a while there I was watching all these fabulous youtube videos of people do routines and tricks and even quite a few of people who have lost tons of weight just doing a bunch of hooping. There are even videos teaching how to make your own. The supplies are things like pvc piping and connectors so you don't have to go into any girly toy stores to buy anything. :slight_smile:
    I've only been able to master waist hooping. Both directions, mind you. BUT... I have definitely found some belly reshaping going on. I also believe it's improving my core strength so that can only be good for the back, too. Right?
    AND I'm no spring chicken so don't think this is just for kids. :wink:
    Oh, and it lifts my spirits too, so all good.

4. 741852963

I've heard hula-hooping is good.

OP, any cardio exercise will help (things getting your heart pumping). Obviously the harder it is the more weight you'll probably lose. Skipping/jumping rope is probably one of the best for burning calories as its relatively low impact (provided your have good shoes and a soft floor) yet delivers a very good workout.

5. offmychest

offmychest Guest

Try insanity by shaun t. He is gay too so u will supoort lgbt people

6. gaycrohnie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Cutting dairy and wheat out for a few weeks will help enormously. Paleo diet really helps lose weight.