1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Safe Lesbian Sex

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by FireRose2071, Jun 17, 2014.

1. FireRose2071

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Alrighty, so I've heard of the typical dental dams and latex gloves combination, but do lesbians actually use them?? And if they don't, is it really that unsafe?

I've gone to test myself for STD's, and I'm clean, so at least I know that. But still.

2. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Lesbians have the lowest risks of STD's.
    Personally, I wouldn't want to use either which is why I never have casual sex, and would probably retest the person every time we slept together.
    But yes, they are safer.

3. phoenix89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know people who do use dental dams and gloves. While they are safer to use, and I would recommend them, it is equally important that you and your partner get test before starting to have sex. Better to know than not know

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I don't like dental dams but I don't mind using a glove . :confused:

5. BelleFromHell

I've never heard of "dental dams" (whatever they are, they sound scary) and I'm allergic to latex.

The idea of "safe sex" bores me to tears. I don't want to sleep with someone until we're extremely close romantically, and I plan on getting us both tested, so we can just fuck eachother's brains out without having to worry about protection. :wink:

6. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    This is how I feel
    What a dental dam is is a sheet you put over the woman's vagina while preforming oral on her you can easily make them by cutting part of a condom in a square shape . I hope they find a way to detect herpes because I'm scared of this one the most besides aids . If I were having casual sex I might use dental dams or have the woman get tested and show me the test results

7. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i didnt know that lesbains have safe sex too :confused:
    i thought only gay men

8. Anonymous

The whole idea of safe lesbian sex terrifies me, because, since not everyone is educated on this, that the girl might thing I'm crazy or something.

Also I read somewhere that you can use plastic wrap (like the stuff you wrap your sandwiches in)

9. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Lol that's what I thought that they would get offended if you ask them to use it on them . Now don't get me wrong I can't stand the plastic wrap or dental dam .

10. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

I remember when my roommates in college drunkenly slept together asking if there would be problems and I was like "uh uh did you use protection?! shit, shit is that normal, do girls use protection with each other or is that weird?! do they get tested, were you tested before this, you guys should get tested i think?!!?" so this has been a nice topic, thank you EC forum users.

11. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So what did they think they were doing playing ? so it didn't register in their heads that they had sex , was it some lesbian past time . but I guess in their heads they thought it didn't count and that they couldn't get stds . I'm glad you told them they should get tested maybe they'll learned something . Honestly this is why I avoid sex with these types of women

12. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

This

It's also why I'm anti-alcohol. I've only had two drinks, but I've never gotten drunk off them. It's almost scary that so many drunken people make impulsive stupid sexual situations that could ruin their future if not careful.

13. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yeah not just with lesbian sex but with straight sex too ,I don't like women like that honestly I know we all make mistakes but to do this all the time that's sad

14. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

Honestly to this day I'm not sure if it was intentional or not or what even happened with them or anything at all, just stammering like "uh uh stds?!?!?! testing!?!?!?!?! do it?! be healthy!!?!"

15. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Girls think of lesbian sex now as a hand shake or something they need to check off their bucket list because straight men find it hot . I honestly think this generation if full of a bunch of some women who would even sell their soul just so a man would notice them .

16. TurtleCat

A little off-topic, but it honestly makes me a little sad how common this perception is. It seems like so many women view lesbian sex as "no big deal" and just something they do "for fun" or to please men. As someone who DOES view it as a big deal, I just don't really understand it. I can't be the only one who feels this way.

17. sammy1

Haha! Uhhh...that sounds so weird! Cover her vagina in plastic wrap?! Yah...no I'd rather just get to know someone first then get tested haha

---------- Post added 18th Jun 2014 at 06:29 AM ----------

Lol I drink and have been to many parties and no matter how drunk I get I would NEVER EVER have sex with a random girl. But I know straight girls who have gotten drunk and had sex with each other :confused: and I know I could never do that! It's just not who I am

18. FireRose2071

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Right?! I know that feel...chick I knew back in high school, we used to have sleepovers allll the time, oh man I miss those -_- I fell in love with her. Looking back, she was just using me :/

To everyone else, thanks for the advice! @BelleFromHell that sounds like a great idea, lol!! I think I'll just do that ;D also, I like your avatar/.gif :grin: yay Sesshomaru!

19. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

No, I agree with you. To me lesbian sex is a bigger deal than straight sex. I honestly think sticking a penis inside a vagina is just 'foreplay' or 'casual fooling around' and I'd still consider myself a virgin if I slept with a man.

20. BoiGeorge

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Safe sex to me as a lesbian is having a fair idea of my partner's sexual history and making an informed decison based on that. If I don't know her history then ensuring that I don't touch her with the same hand I touch myself with and vice versa is a pretty safe way to go. If in doubt, then just don't