1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Performance Anxiety

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by jahow95, Jun 19, 2014.

1. jahow95

This isn't particularly explicit, but it is about sex sooooo...
    Performance anxiety - I suffer from it. I'm a virgin because of it, and have had several embarrassing experiences.
    Any advice?
    I've read about it being thought of as an act, or performance rather than just having fun, and that is definitely how I think of it, but I can't get past it :frowning2: Even just talking about sex online gets anxious

2. Hyaline

AS with anything practice helps with this. The more routine something becomes the less likely you are to have anxiety about it.

You say you are a virgin, but you have had several embarrassing experiences. Can you elaborate? Often I see people post questions like this and come to find out the things they are worried about are some of the same common problems other people have.

Whatever your issue is, you aren't the first and won't be the last who have it...

3. lmk124

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Oh I think I have some kind of anxiety too... so I can't be of much help.

I've only had sex once.. was thinking about embarrassing myself the whole time, and there were some embarrassing moments (I had trouble getting it in :$) In the end I couldn't come, even though I am able to really quickly on my own, I was always worried I would come too fast when I had sex, but the opposite was true because of the anxiety that was on my mind.