1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

premature ejaculation when masturbating

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by gaycrohnie, Jun 21, 2014.

1. gaycrohnie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Lately I can't hold it and ejaculate sooner than I want when masturbating. I used to have no problem and I don't know what has changed or what I can do.

2. DangerAlex

Have you tried edging? When you feel yourself get close, you don't have to cross the line and finish, you could always stop for even just 15 seconds or so before continuing. Every guy has that point of no return. When you feel that getting close, my advice would just be to take a break.

If your question is about why the point of no return comes faster than it did before, it could be any number of reasons related to heightened arousal. Maybe it's your hormones, or you could be masturbating less frequently, or maybe the material you use for simulation is more... stimulating. I wouldn't say it's necessarily a problem, or at least not one you can't work around.

Hope this helps.

3. gaycrohnie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks I have always edged but seem to be unable to lately because I just cum or have little willpower to fight back. It's weird I used to edge for hours sometimes and now I ejaculate so quickly.

4. Brandiac

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Over time you can change your funny time habits and it'll reflect on the time you can last. Work on it slowly, and don't expect it to be perfect in just a few days.