1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Objects for anal play?!?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by goldenbatman, Jun 23, 2014.

1. goldenbatman

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I am 17 and curious about anal play. I do not have access to a dildo but I do need something to take the place of one! So does anyone have any ideas for what I can use that is safe??

2. KayJay

Why can't you go get a dildo? It really is just the best and safest thing to do.

I used to try to use random objects, my best I ever found was tube that you put in the freezer to make it cold and then put in a water bottle to keep the water cool. If you have to just go to walmart and I am sure you can find something inconspicuous to purchase for use. I strongly recommend just getting a real toy though. Makeshift dildos can have horrible results.

3. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As KelsC said, dildos are the safest, but I know that a lot of people use household items like cucumbers, bananas with the peel on, carrots, the ends of old toothbrushes, etc. before they have access to a dildo.

If you haven't already, start with your fingers. Keep your nails cut and use some type of lubricant, but using your fingers is the first safest way in my book because you have entire control over them.
    Then you can move up in size from there.

If you do end up using a household object, use common sense. Don't use something that can break, or anything with a pointy end, or anything that can snap off while inside you (that'd be embarrassing!). It's best if they're smooth and not too wide for you.

4. PatrickUK

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  5. goldenbatman

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Yeah I am unable to buy a dildo because I have no way of receiving it safely and hiding it if I get it! My parents open every package that I receive and I am unable to go to a conventional store to purchase one because of my age but I still want something that is safe for anal play that is why I reached out to the forum. So what ever household items you can think of please reply!! Thank you :slight_smile:

6. KayJay

Go get a PO Box and have one mailed to there from online, might be a solution.

7. goldenbatman

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Thanks I have never thought of that