Striptease

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by wandergirl, Jun 27, 2014.

1. wandergirl

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I plan to do a striptease for my girl. i got all the clothes i need, including garter and stocking.
    But i don't wanna look like a fool there doing it. I'm a terrible dancer and i have a terrible hips move, so i don't want it to look weird or funny instead of sexy.

Has anyone ever done a striptease?
    Any advice? :slight_smile:

2. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Feel the moment.. Feel sexy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

You should watch some Belly Dancing videos on Youtube.. Or even better they probably have Strip videos anways

3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I have not but my friend is a stripper and she said confidence is the best thing you'll need

4. KyleCats

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Pick the right music (are you going to use music? it helps!) choose something that already makes you want to move. I always liked techno. Be enticing and tease a little bit. Don't just rip your clothes off. If you feel like you can't move your hips the way you want, focus on another part of your body. Throw your head back and roll your spine. Do a lot of things with your arms and hands, like running them down your (or hers :wink: ) body, flipping your hair, look over your shoulder at her and sensually shake your body. The possibilities are endless and have little to do with the clothes really.

And yes, confidence is key! You look sexy, you ARE sexy and you're going to show her!

Most of all - have fun! It's okay if you get caught in the clothes, or you misstep and trip or even if you fall into her and bump heads together (...not that it's happened to me, not at all :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: ). Just go with it, laugh it off. If you have fun so will she and it will hopefully become a wonderful memory for both of you :slight_smile:

5. justinf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No, but I got one from my girlfriend :eusa_danc

^ This. Confidence is one of the most sexy things. If you're confident and are able to laugh at yourself if anything goes wrong, then it really doesn't matter whether you can dance or not.. she'll think it's perfect, trust me.

6. Illus1

Like everyone says just be confident and be you, channel that inner Xena warrior princess :wink: