1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anorexia and binging

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by GayTeen, Jun 27, 2014.

1. GayTeen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I've recently accepted that I am anorexic. Luckily, it hasnt been very severe (yet), or at least I don't think so. Anyways, I've noticed that I'll go weels on end eating very little with no problem. But when I get depressed or ultra-stressed, I'll go through a couple days of binge-eating, but then go back to normal. Does anyone else seem to experience this? Thanks for any help!

2. Acm

Acm Guest

I don't know if it counts as anorexia but I stopped eating almost half of what I used to and I try not to eat very much anymore + I exercise a LOT because I was gaining weight for a while and I really don't want to go back to that. Sometimes I get really hungry but sometimes when I try to eat I just feel sick so I don't know...

3. Yosia

I do this, i will go some days eating very little but some days i will just eat and eat.

4. fauntai

I go through the binge and starve phases. My binge eating is usually triggered by extreme emotional stress, or fear. Then I starve again for days to weeks before another binge. It is a brutal and frustrating cycle to be stuck in.

5. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

I was anorexic when I was 5 years old (you read well) because of ADHD.

Need I say more?

My dear, try to free yourself from this bitch. It isn't easy, but if I was able to do at 8 years old, you can do the same without problems at 16 years old!

Big hug for you (*hug*)

6. GayTeen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thank you so much for the encouragement. But right now anorexia isn't the biggest battle in my life, so I've other concerns other than getting rid of it. Thanks again!

7. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

Anytime (*hug*) I'm always here if you need a friend to talk you (*hug*)