1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hmm...

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Kimi, Apr 19, 2007.

1. Kimi

It seems like I haven't got what is called "morning wood" lately...
    I do not mind not getting it because it makes it much easier to do stuff in the morning.
    But just wondering if it's alright.
    I mean I do get morning wood sometimes but not everyday...so I'm little concern about it like if I don't get it because I have some kind of illnes or something...
    90% of my mind said it's nothing, but other 10% keeps bothering my mind:eusa_doh:

So does anyone know anything??

2. 94nat

I don't think that this is much to worry about. Not every but nearly every morning I wake up with a wood and if I have to go to the toilet in the middle of the night it is also hard.

3. Micah

"Morning Wood" actually occurs while you are deeply asleep (often a couple of times) when the body is relaxed and blood flows freely into the penis. When you wake up with morning wood, its usually (note: not always) due to the fact your deep sleep has been interrupted.

If you're noticing that you aren't hard in the mornings, you're simply not waking up during the times you have an erection. I would say it's quite normal, and nothing to be alarmed about.

4. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Yes, they do seem to occur more when I'm blasted awake by the alarm clock rather than when I wake up naturally.

5. Kimi

Good, good, good. So it's nothing to worry right?

I knew I don't need to but just in case you know:eusa_whis

I just miss it sometimes that's all:icon_redf

Thanks for all of you!!!!!!!!!!!(*hug*)