1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Masturbation Smell

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by CSPeter, Jun 28, 2014.

1. CSPeter

Out Status:
    A few people
    Why is it that after masturbating and cleaning properly, my cock stinks like fish for the next day?
    I jack off and clean up and then clean up again later, then much later I shower and pull back foreskin to clean with soap but the next day it still reek like a fishmongers. :confused::icon_redf:help:

2. Theron

It's because you need to regularly clean anyway. *shrug* Just bathe regularly. Some odor is normal because genitals don't get aired out as much.

3. Seahawksfan

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    for some people that's just natural odour no matter how much you clean that smell will always be there!

4. PrsngHppnss8D

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Excuse me this. Do you easily precum (like when you see someone hot or something)? Do you see some dops of sperm coming involuntarily even minutes after ejaculation? Mine would do this if I don't press it to remove all drops. If I don't clean it, few hours later, when it dries, it would smell terrible.

But if you don't have this issue i mentioned (people says that it isn't an issue, but I hate cleaning every hour, anyway), i guess the same happens to most of men. Our little friend head will stink everyday anyway. I can't recommend anything than a urologist, if you are really upset. My groin and scrotum would stink after physical exercises, so I started using antibacterial honey soap. It helped a lot for these areas, not sure for the penis itself.

5. Libertino

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I find this to be true. It's not a particularly strong bad smell with me, but the smell is sort of always there (at least toward the end of the day). It will be fine after getting out of the shower and cleaning myself, but then it will be there again later in the day. I'm not going to be cleaning myself more than once a day, so it's something I've just come to accept.

6. Helion Solaris

The same happens to me, but I find the smell kind of hot :slight_smile::icon_redf:icon_bigg