1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Want to Have Sex With a Woman

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by InLoveWithRed, Jun 28, 2014.

1. But how do I go about it?

I want to go and find someone around my age (20's) that I am attracted to and have sex with her. I am bisexual, but have never truly been with a woman and it has been seriously eating at me for over a year now. I need to know how it feels for my own sake. I owe it to myself to completely figure out my sexuality.

I have no idea how to find one though. I'm not "out" yet and I'm not comfortable going to a bi or lesbian friend for help. I have considered going to a club, but I don't know how to pick up a woman. :/

A male bi friend of mine wanted to have sex with a man and went on craigslist and did it, but that seems too sketchy for my taste. I'm typically pretty weary of things like that.

Any advice on the matter would be much appreciated. :icon_redf

2. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

maybe a dating site?

3. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

The easiest ways to do this are dating sites (be very specific with what you're looking for) and bars/clubs.

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You and me both girl I want to have sex with a woman too
    I think the lesbian bar is a good place but my friend is bi and meets women online to sleep with a lot . I can't say the site but it's good for that but try online sites .
    It's a bitch to find lesbian and bisexual women when your not out .

5. Ank11451

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I am soo curious... I am a lesbian and I have such a huge crush on a woman who identifies as sexually bisexual but emotionally straight. Can you guys relate to that! I wish she liked woman romantically but says its only a physical thing.

6. I used to think I was like that up until last year when I had very strong romantic/emotional feelings for a girl. Who knows, maybe she will love a girl someday, but if not, that is also understandable. Dating and being sexual is especially difficult for LGBT members because of the sheer amount of variety that exists on the spectrum. But don't give up! I won't either.

7. attache

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I guess I'm in the same boat. There are times I felt that I really want to find a girl to have sex with to see what it feels like. But there are other times that I want to find a girl just to fall in love with. Basically I just need to find myself a girl.

I agree with the others that the easiest place is probably at bars and clubs. Why don't you ask your gay friends to just go with you to bars and clubs and just hang out. Don't go in there with the intention to find girls to have sex with. Just try to go in there and have fun. Sometimes, good thing happen when you least expected.

Hope that helps.