1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this safe?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by holyheckhockey, Jul 6, 2014.

1. holyheckhockey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Ok, so my boyfriend has this set of anal beads he made from the balls of old trackballs and some yarn. There are about 5 balls on there. He inserts them one by one and then sortof lays them like eggs by forcing them out.
    When he does this, sometimes theyll get sortof suck right as theyre about to come out and hell have to push real hard. Also, and i dont know how to explain this, when theyre all out his asshole will gape for about 30 mins. Now he wants me to give it a try.
    He said I dont need to "lay" them," theres a loop at the end i could pull on. Thats not my worry though. Im worried either it will break, itll hurt like hell or the gaping could become permanent.
    Whats the risk?

2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's never a good idea to put something in your ass that isn't designed for that purpose. In this case, the yarn cannot be properly cleaned or sterilized so there's risk of bacterial infection, and the trackballs are not made of a non-porous rubber so, again, cleaning is a safety issue.

Additionally, it would be easy for the yarn to break, as it isn't designed for this purpose.

If you want to play with anal beads, they are pretty inexpensive to purchase, and places like Amazon sell them where they'll be discreetly mailed in a plain box, so you don't have to worry about a box with "HERE ARE THE ANAL BEADS YOU ORDERED, YOU PERVERT" showing up at your door :slight_smile:

A lot of people use anal beads and like them... but please use proper ones and get your boyfriend to toss these before he ends up with a trip to the ER because he has one or more of them stuck, or he gets a scrape and an infection from using them.

3. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with Chip.

Also, when using the Anal Beads your purchase, add some lube and remember to clean them before and after using.

4. holyheckhockey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Okay, thanks for the advice.
    I talked to him about it but he said that the ones he's seen online arent what he likes to use because the space between the beads is solid, and that he's gonna stick with his current ones until he finds what he wants.
    Im worried for him, so does anyone know of any with some sort of string or rope instead of it being 100% plastic? Im pretty sure he doesnt like the plastic ones bc he cant control how deep they go put put them all in at the same time.