1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Give up?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by GoodOlMe, Apr 20, 2007.

1. GoodOlMe

Do any of you ever have this problem? Sometimes I'll just be beatin away for like 10 minutes and just can't seem to get anywhere and just give up. Maybe I need some new material or somethin. Any tips?

2. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Yes, it happens sometimes, don't worry about it. And don't try to go at it harder just to reach the climax. When you get to that stage it's not much fun anyway - and the whole point of doing it is for the enjoyment!

Maybe it's because you weren't really in the mood (doing it as a routine rather than because you were horny). Or perhaps your mind wandered onto something else.

Perhaps you should think about when and why you are doing it. If it's every night in bed, or the same time every day or whatever, then it's become part of your routine. Try to separate it from your routine and do it when you feel in the mood rather than because it's that time of day.

Or it could be that you are stressed or tired, or otherwise just not feeling 100%. If there is a lot of other stuff going on in your life and in your mind, it can make you less interested.

Try not to worry about whether you will cum or not when doing it. That is a guaranteed way of not cumming! Just enjoy the feeling of doing it, whether or not you get to the end, or are even trying to get to the end.

3. Steam Giant

That's actually happened to me, too, and it's usually because something distracts me, and I have to start all over again ; ;

4. SpikySpice

I only want to give up when I want to.

5. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It has happened to me, especially during the first few days after my first good sexual experience. My good old hand didn't seem to work as well as it used to. I wanted the real thing... hehe. But it's (nearly) back to normal now.

6. Kimi

That happens to me too. It seems to me that happens alot when I'm doing other stuff and not concentrate to my cock.
    When that happens to me I usually give up anyways, because I usually don't feel like to anymore.

But it's actually good to rest my fist since I use my fist really alot cuz that's the only way to do so..............
    Yeah...kinda sad...Any volunteers?

Just kidding:rolleyes:

7. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I usually just refocus on how it feels and on whatever story I'm telling myself in my head. If that doesn't work, pictures always help me because generally I don't use them so they always seem like an extra added bonus.

Either that or I talk dirty to myself in my head. :eusa_shhh