1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

male on male oral

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by looking for me, Jul 8, 2014.

1. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    any health concerns? chances of catching a STI? Etc?

2. Yosia

Only the same as a a girl goving oral to a boy i think c:

3. Greeley

the chances of an STI (like HIV) are a lot slimmer if you're giving oral to a guy who is POS. That is because your stomach acids will have more chance of destroying it. (Not that i have ever given a POS guy a blowwy)

Semen also has a VARIED taste. Sometimes it really doesn't taste that bad at all, its actually surprisingly nice. But sometimes it is pretty pungent and makes you feel a little sick ahhahaha. But whoever is receiving it feels much more pleasure from your swallowing.

4. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's mostly a theoretical risk of getting HIV from oral - it's very, very unlikely, unless you have meth mouth or something.

Other diseases, like herpes and syphilis, are more likely. Just pick whose bits you put in your mouth wisely. Diseases like herpes are pretty easy to spot.

#4 imnotreallysure, Jul 8, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
  5. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You can get stds I say use a condom

6. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Can you use a condom for that?

7. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You can, but I don't.

8. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I have for oral sex with a guy but the trick is keeping it on if you apply it very well you could

9. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You can get chlamydia and gonorrhea for sure, and pretty easily. Ditto HPV. HIV infection from oral is uncommon but possible.

Condoms are the safest answer, and if you're doing hookups, that's what I'd do. If it's someone you've had conversations about their sexual history, and they don't commonly hook up, they get tested regularly, and you know them pretty well, then you can probably safely go without a condom.

10. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    This :thumbsup:

11. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Sometimes I think STD's can be a even bigger problem with oral (just more minor ones) since people have the attitude that It's 'not sex', 'less intimate', and they pass it around like candy without ever using protection.

12. LD579

Also make sure that you don't have any cuts or sores in or around your mouth as that raises the risk a lot. To be safe, wait a few hours after brushing or flossing as those can cause microtears in your gums that you wouldn't notice.

13. UsernamePending1

Vancouver[Mon-Fri]-Calgary[Sat-Sun], Canada
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Gono is a real risk when you perform oral on a guy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:, but its easily dealt with!

14. offmychest

offmychest Guest

everyone says wear a condom for oral but when i have told people (guys) that if i had oral i woudl want to have a condom on or want them to have a condom on, they all say the same things..."then what's the point". or i dont like the taste of latex. even when i mention flavored condoms they look at me like i am a lame-o. how can you practice safe sex with people who think you're lame for it.

15. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Well, if someone doesn't respect you wanting safe sex, frankly you just need to kick them out of bed. Sex is about having fun and having respect for your partner and boundaries. Now would I have my boyfriend wear a condom for oral? Probably not, since we've both been tested, we're monogamous, and he's clean (like literally). But if it was say a casual hook-up, yes, I'd stress the importance of being safe.

16. the gypsy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Probably best off not risking your long-term health just for sex.

I wouldn't even consider someone who has ever been interested in 'hook ups'. Call me a snob, whatever.

17. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    slightly off topic, Great pic Byron, i saw it and said hello handsome.:icon_wink(*hug*)

back on topic, so we've sort of covered giving oral(but if you have any imput on the topic please chime in), what about receiving? any risks to him?

18. Black Raven

Black Raven Guest

There are always teeth.
    Watch those teeth, lads and lasses.

On a more serious not, other than a risk of herpes, I can't think of anything that is likely to happen. There are gonorrhea and HPV, but I have no idea how widespread those are when you're on the receiving it. But it certainly doesn't make you immune.

#18 Black Raven, Jul 9, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2014
  19. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Receiving? Well if the giver has open sores in his mouth, then I'd imagine though unlikely even the receiving partner has risks.

Teeth though- depends on the guy. Keep lips folded over unless they like a little teeth and then that's why you ask. :wink:

Suppress gag reflex by clenching thumb into fist- that helps suppress it. Helps with taking medication too.

Communication is above all important. You want to know what he's into, want to tell him what you're into, what boundaries you both have, etc. Some guys for instance aren't gonna want their balls played with rough or pulled on but might be okay with licking and a little light sucking. Others might like a little teeth in oral.

20. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    there are certain risk to having male on male oral sex. it includes quite a few STD's and some occasion HIV/AIDS. that can definitely be avoided with a condom. if your partner doesn't respect that, move on. be careful though, some guys pre-cum and you might not even notice it, so keep that in mind. it might be somewhat fun. you can't really avoid the gag reflex so you can look into what you can to "minimize" it (when i say minimize, i mean strengthen the gag reflex). Communication is definitely key.