1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Still Feeling Reaaaaaaly Uncomfortable

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by ZenMusic, Jul 8, 2014.

1. ZenMusic

I hate having wet dreams about straight boys because I feel like I'm violating them in some way even though no-one else knows but me. I don't know but whenever someone straight pops up, I get VERY uncomfortable. Is there anyway I can control them?

2. Mr D Gamer

From my experience, it seems most of the things we dream of are whatever we think before we are falling asleep. Maybe instead of going to bed with the thought of those hot straight guys you could wind down with a movie or watching some TV to get your mind off it before bed.

I actually used to dream about my hot straight friend's hard abs and got the same thrill, its normal to want what you can't have :slight_smile:

3. BreezyB

The only way I know to not have wet dreams is to deplete your semen before sleeping, sooo...
    Masturbation and as you get older you'll have them less often like I don't have them now but I used to have them a lot
    Like once I stayed the night at my friends house and had a wet dream about him and I was wearing basketball shorts so the next morning he saw my stuff on the bed. Most embarrassing fucking moment of my life so far!!!

4. darkcomesoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can't help you control them, but some advice: the great thing about dreams and fantasies is that you can dream about or fantasize about whoever you like and since they have no idea, it isn't hurting anyone. I understand how you feel, and I've felt like that too, but remember that there's nothing wrong with dreaming about whoever you want because absolutely no one is getting hurt or in any way affected by it. In the long run, becoming more comfortable with it will be a better solution than trying to stop it from happening.