1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starting Oral sex (male on male)

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Greeley, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Greeley

Kind of a sexual topic, i know...

But basically, when i got with my boyfriend and first gave oral, it was the first time i actually ever done it before. Before i had a terrible gag reflex, couldn't fit anything in my mouth further than an inch or two.... Then random after about 4 attempts, i magically became quite good at "deep throating" and i rarely gag. My boyfriend was shocked and confused and was worried that i was cheating on him because i learnt how to do it so quickly haha. But i reassured him that it was fine, i just somehow was able to do it now.

But i just want to know if this happened to them at all? I've asked a few people and they said it took them ages to get to that stage and it was VERY slow process and sometimes they can't do it. Its a random occurrence for them.

My boyfriend also finds it hard sometimes to do it but occasionally he can do it well.

So yeah, is it easy for you?

2. Gabe92

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    lol I guess I would say I've never really had a bad gag reflex... :icon_redf So it's not that hard for me.

3. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I always think you are more likely to gag over things you don't like :slight_smile:

4. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I learnt to control my gag reflex long before performing oral on anyone. I can stick my fingers down my throat without gagging.

5. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He's that big u can't fit his member in ur mouth ? Haha that's funny lol my boyfriend was surprised I picked it up quickly too lol

6. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i haven't tried with a guy, total virgin on that front, but i was thinking i'd "practice" so i could impress a guy all the heck.:lol: what do you all think. practice or "let him show me"?:icon_wink

7. wardrobeescaper

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've never done it and probably never well. I find it better to give pleasure to the head. Practice on that and learn to make a guy cum with your tongue. :icon_wink

8. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    thanks for "tip":icon_wink i just figured i'd give him the full meal deal:icon_bigg and since i like it like that i figured he might too.

9. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

I still gag if I take too much but if I squeeze my thumb and relax it, I can take quite a bit in. Yeah, I find just varying technique while I do it's more effective anyway. Lick head and up and down shaft, take him in, move mouth down side, suck hard on head, etc.

10. zzzero

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think it was probably a mental gag reflex for you. You got better at it when you got more comfortable with the idea.

11. Damien

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    One can even practice on a banana to get used to it. I've not given head as yet, but I heard that it's good to hyperventilate before taking your guy's member all the way to the back of the throat, so you can hold it there for longer without having to take a breath. Looking forward to trying it out, actually.

#11 Damien, Jul 11, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2014
  12. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    oh god when i first started out, it was horrible. i threw up one time when i attempted to deep throat this guy (in my defense, he was forcing it).

i kinda got used to it when i kinda went on my "flimsy" phase a bit, so i guess some guys/girls/trans have it easier then others. for me it was a slow process, i think the idea of being comfortable with it makes it a lot more easier for me to do it then just doing it. there's a few techniques of strengthen your gag relflex, i even saw some sword swallow techniques on how they were able to down something so damn long (not recommended). so i still got it but not as bad as before.