1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bleeding After Straight Sex?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by BoiGeorge, Jul 12, 2014.

1. BoiGeorge

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am a bit concerned. I have only just started having sex with guys and I have found that with the two guys I have slept with this week, I bled after sex with both of them. I did lose my heterosexual virginity to one of them this week, so maybe it was the hymen breaking? But I am dubious because I used to use dildoes with my ex girlfriend when we were together, so I don't think my hymen was intact. Both guys did have large penises. Would that have anything to do with bleeding after? I am self conscious about it, and while both guys have been wonderful about it, I really need it to stop. Any ideas what is going on? I just want to be able to have sex with a guy and not bleed! :eek:

2. Ridiculous

If you've never had this problem before, it sounds like they are being too rough (possibly made more problematic by bigger-than-you're-used-to penises).

3. Nick07

Go to see a doctor if you haven't already.

4. do you bleed any other time?
    like after and maybe spotting here and there? when not on your period, or is it just after sex? if not then go get an sti test just to be sure, that was my first thought.... but like above said go see a dr.

5. Vampire

It's most probably your hymen bleeding. If the problem persists after the third occasion, please contact a doctor. In your place, though, I would not think about it too much. :slight_smile:

Lots of love,
    Andy

6. justinf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It may very well be your hymen. Even if you've used a dildo before, maybe that was smaller than these guys' penises? Also, with a dildo, you're in control yourself and can adjust pace, angle etc in response to how it feels. If it's a guy's penis, you're not the one in control, if that makes sense. (Not to mention the fact that guys can get a little overenthusiastic.) Add the fact that you're most likely a little nervous, and it's not surprising you bled a little.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, unless it's big amounts of blood or it continues even after you've had sex more than a few times. I've been with a girl once who bled too, and it didn't bother me at all; it really isn't something you have to feel self conscious about.

7. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

They may have just been too rough with you. Maybe you weren't aroused enough to the level you could 'take' them. Women need a lot of foreplay in heterosexual sex in order for it to be comfortable.

The hymen could have been a possibility, but from what you're describing I would think it was stretched out already. People who don't have hymens also bleed when sex is done incorrectly.