1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In love with sports star

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Vanovic, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Vanovic

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    For many years I've been in love with Rafael Nadal. I know there's been a topic on him but whenever I see him on tv or his recent holiday pics, I go crazy in a way that I get sexually aroused. There are rumours about him being gay, especially because he doesn't seem to be spending a lot of time with his "girlfriend", he doesn't show much passion when he's with her and in my opinion he gives off some gay vibes.
    It's not that it has an impact on my life in a way that I cannot function anymore but when I jerk myself off, I only think of him. When I meet a man, I think: he doesn't give me that feeling Nadal is giving me. In a way it's a positive thing: I'm not gonna start a relationship with someone not being my type.
    A friend of mine asked me to go to Mallorca, she knew where he was training and a selfie wouldn't have been impossible, but I turned down that offer because I wouldn't just be able to say: thanks, I admire you, you're a good player,....I would say things like: I love you, here's my number.

Friends of mine say: even if he would turn out to be gay, then millions of other guys would be interested as well, it wouldn't make a difference. But when I close my eyes at night, I think: the person having sex with him, I could kill him or her.
    Sometimes I can no longer watch his matches on tv because I start getting horny just by seeing him on tv.

Now I wonder: is this normal? Probably not but maybe some of you have been through the same kinda stuff.

2. Candace

Trust me, I like him too :grin:.

It's perfectly okay to be attractive to him, how could you not be? :lol: I personally had a crush like yours on Ricky Martin when I was little. So, it's perfectly normal. We all have them :slight_smile:.

Tell me, what is it about him you find attractive? Could you find those qualities in any other guys/athletes?

3. Vanovic

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I like his ass, his legs, arms, smile ( very shy and so cute). He doesn't have the perfect face and he doesn't have a sixpack so he doesn't look like a freak. Something tells me he's a bottom.
    Well, ten years ago I knew a lot of people loving Ricky Martin and they were all like: he had a girlfriend, so stop it, he's not gay.
    Same story with Ian Thorpe, a couple of years ago they were all telling me: stop it, he's straight.
    In my country Belgium most gay people are skinny, especially their legs and arms are very thin. In general you don't see too many men with that charming latin charisma, but I noticed that latin guys like whiter guys. Don't know why.

4. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    How old are you? Do you think he is love with you?

It's normal to have crushes on celebrities, but it's not normal to get obsessive over someone you've never really met and just know through the media. You need to remember that all your feelings are made inside your own head. Nadal doesn't know who you are. Try to focus on the people you see in real life. They are the ones where you have a much better chance of getting into a relationship.

5. Yosia

Theres many people i have big crushes on lol.

6. Vanovic

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I am 32 and of course he doesn't know me, maybe it's the type of guy you don't often see over here, people in my country are colder, gay people have a more athletic body in other countries,...so maybe that's why I'm melting for you.

7. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    The question is does this take up too much energy so you don't concentrate on real life...
    its like a glamorous packet where one could imagine a lot of things inside.

Real life often is not so glamorous but full of beautiful little moments which might add up...