1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Excited....and Nervous (first time lesbian sex yay)

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Clairity95, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Clairity95

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Soooo I mostly just really want to tell people about this because I really have no one to tell, but advice would be great too!

I have a friend that I've been attracted to since we met 3 odd years ago and she and I sadly live in different states. Recently we admitted that we really want each other sexually and are both sexually frustrated and want to explore. Neither of us has had sex before. We did do a lot of borderline inappropriate cuddling at summer camp, I really should have known she liked me back.

My mom lives really close to where she is now and I'm going to my mom's for a couple of weeks and I'm planning on spending a couple of nights at her house. We're most likely going to end up having sex. I've seriously never been more comfortable with the idea of virginity loss than I am with this girl.

Ahh this is exactly what I've been hoping for. For some reason, I can't tell you why, I've been wanting the first person to be another girl that's just a friend. I'm pansexual, I shouldn't care what the first person's gender is, right? That bit's confusing. Not like I wouldn't have done it with a guy the first time, but lesbian sex for the first time has always been a more attractive idea to me.

So, I'm very comfortable with both having sex for the first time and with this girl being the first, but this is my first time, so any advice on this matter would be helpful, especially when it comes to the actual sex.

2. Yosia

Yay, i hope it goes well.

3. justpeachy1

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
  4. Purplefrog

Purplefrog Guest

My advice would be to get yourselves "warmed up" and comfortable, i.e. lots of kissing and cuddling, and take it from there. Just enjoy exploring each other, and only go as far as you feel comfortable. There are no rules whatsoever!

5. lovely lesbian

6. DancingGirl

I agree with purplefrog, lots of kissing and cuddling. If starting a movie and getting cozy on a couch is an option do that. Sit closely, hold hands and cuddle. If you make the night about sex you will be move nervous. Just get comfortable and let things happen. Good luck and be safe:slight_smile:

7. whereamigoing

Lucky you. but i concur with the others don't make it about sex. Focus on enjoying eachothers coompany.
    p.s. i love you're bowtie, i have the same one