1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has anyone here ever had chicken pox?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by RayXxx, Jul 25, 2014.

1. RayXxx

RayXxx Guest

I was wondering if any of you ever had chicken pox because about a week ago, I found this red painless slightly raised bump on my leg. It was really small, like little over a milimeter. Then a couple days later I found another one. Even more recently, I woke up and found three more near my pelvis. Then later during the day my throat started hurting ever so slightly, I know throat pain and red rashes are a sign of chicken pox. I've had my vaccine for chicken pox but I was wondering if this could be a very mild version of it. What do you think?

2. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

a hypochondriac's nightmare
    Skin Rashes and Other Changes | Search by Symptom -- FamilyDoctor.org

honestly without pics it is hard to know.... i had chicken pox as a babby but my friend got them in high school and the symptoms would probably be far, far more intense because damn she was miserable. doctors are good if you can manage one lol

3. tulipinacup

I've had chickenpox when I was in elementary and thanks to an old wive's tale, I was pretty much covered with leeks and it has been rubbed all over my body and idk if it worked or not but it sure eliminated the itchiness.

I am no licensed physician but the symptoms you mentioned are kinda similar to when I got the chickenpox. Have you considered having a check-up?

4. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    When my mom used to work as a health aide at a school, she would see kids all the time that had chicken pox even though they had been vaccinated. The good news is that people that are vaccinated usually have milder cases of it. I would still suggest getting checked out by a doctor, since it is something that it contagious.

5. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had chickenpox as a kid. The spots all started about the same time. Oatmeal baths worked wonders to relieve the itching. I think the bumps you found are probably something else. Wouldn't be surprised to learn they were just acne.

6. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I' ve had it as a child they made me bath in oat meal , the whole experience was horrible plus I gave it to my dad , I heard it makes men unable to get women pregnant .

7. Jwis

I had chicken pox when I was young, had a pretty nasty case of it. I actually was one of the kids that spent a few nights in the hospital in quarantine. I don't remember much of it.

There was no vaccine for it when I was a kid. I think it was 1993 when I got it.

8. RayXxx

RayXxx Guest

Yea, lol I just realized that they are probably flea bites since we have a dog and two cats that have fleas.

9. tulipinacup

In that case, Hydrocortisone is your friend

10. Kat 5

Naw. That is the oddest rumor that I've heard all day. It is incorrect btw.