1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discomfort During Masturbation

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by FeketeHajnal789, Jul 29, 2014.

1. FeketeHajnal789

In the past, I used to feel some discomfort during masturbation - halfway into it, I would start feeling some slight pain, reminiscent of the sensation produced by the need to urinate. Then, when I would finally orgasm, the orgasm would be really unsatisfying - it would be anticlimactic rather than climactic in a way. The sensation of needing to urinate would kind of strengthen.

Anyway, I wonder what was causing it - the only thing I've notably changed since then is that I've stopped ejaculating into a tissue. Could the tissue have had something to do with the discomfort, because I would wrap it around my glans before the actual orgasm so that it would be ready in advance? I think I've also changed the way I sit - I kind of recline more now and spread my legs somewhat more before orgasming. Could this also be a contributing factor? I've also started using lubricants, so I now stroke my penis differently - rather than just sliding my foreskin against my glans, I also slide my hand against my foreskin. However, sometimes I omit the lubricant, and everything is still fine.

Now, I find masturbation perfectly enjoyable and satisfying - my ejaculations are also more explosive - but I'm wondering what the problem was in the past. I got reminded of this when reading the posting about masturbating while sitting.