1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Orgasms with Autofellatio

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by FeketeHajnal789, Jul 29, 2014.

1. FeketeHajnal789

Do you think that orgasms with autofellatio could ever be properly satisfying? All the ones I've had were very anticlimactic - my penis was somehow really compressed due to my position. The contractions have ended up very mild, the ejaculation hasn't been explosive, I haven't felt a wave of pleasure/fulfilment/relaxation/dizziness, etc. To have a proper orgasm, I think I need to be as stretched as possible, with legs spread and abdomen arched upward. When I give myself a handjob this way, it works out in a very desirable way.

Anyway, I don't really think that my problem could be remedied by practising autofellatio more - there is nothing I can do to be able to perform autofellatio without bending over somehow and compressing myself. I suppose that the most favourable position may be the butterfly position, as my legs are apart and my penis can sort of project outward freely, but it hasn't really worked so far. At least it was better than the sitting position. As for the standing position (where you stand against a wall and simply bend your head down to your groin), it hurts my back and neck too much. The one where you lie on your back and extend your feet behind your neck is even worse - my throat hurts because it's compressed and my head also starts to hurt, possibly due to a blood rush.

2. LitePenguin

Well, honestly, same for me.

Most of my pleasure is derived from being able to experience swallowing my own semen.

Kinda hurts to get into the position, but it can provide a unique experience!

3. FeketeHajnal789

Personally, I'm not really fascinated by swallowing my semen. I really like swallowing when there are two partners, but when it's just me, it kind of loses the point. Then again, I suppose it can be sort of a turn-on, as it brings you somewhat closer to realising the fantasy of swallowing someone else's semen.

Anyway, in regard to the position hurting, I think that I'll try and stretch more - with greater flexibility, the issue of the unstimulating orgasms may not seem so important anymore. Maybe the orgasms will actually become more pleasurable once I stop feeling discomfort everywhere in my body. Finally, maybe I'll manage to stretch myself into some position that I haven't yet discovered, which will produce optimal results.

4. LitePenguin

Yeah, I guess the question is figuring out whether or not the trouble of it is actually worth it!